+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: abortion

Newbie Kakashi94 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: abortion

I dont necessarily like the thought of abortion. maybe if your not18 or if u gotaccidentally impregnated. besides that i think its rong. maybe not punishable, but definately rong.

Newbie Savior007 is off to a good start Savior007's Avatar
    Palmbay moving to Orlando in a month and hopefull to toyoko japan within 3 years time
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: abortion

okay all these views sounds nice but..if the child is formed or not it's still a human being! I feel bad for all of the women who was raped but you think..killing a child is like killing the next persident,next lawyer,next greatest videogame creator and so forth. Put yourself in the situation..what if it was your mother who got raped and she had you in her belly ..where would you be today if she killed you off before you had the chance to see how dreadful this world is..think on it
    Desmond K. Olds

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: abortion

Quote Originally Posted by Savior007 View Post
    ..killing a child is like killing the next persident,next lawyer,...
    Well in that case. I am most definately for abortion.

Thank you for opening my eyes.

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

[QUOTE=abby724;584518]I have to agree that women who willingly consent to sex without any methods of birth control/contraception, get pregnant, and say they don't want children... that they don't seem worthy of getting an abortion as someone who has been raped. But that brings up another issue... If this woman doesn't want her child, yet still has to raise him/her.... Think of the child! with a horrible mother like that... It makes you want to let this woman have an abortion simply for the sake of the... Well, currently, a fetus or whatever stage of development its in, but future human being if it grows.

If a woman is raped, I think she definitely has the right to abortion. While there's giving it up for adoption, you have to think of the possibility that the child

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    Mmmm..you bring up a good point but I am backing up on my views. I know she would have gone through alot of pain and mental scars..but the child was still created and if she doesn't want it have the child and give it for adoption. The child shouldn't suffer.
    First off: Unborn children can't suffer--only die. I just had to throw that out there. I know it sounds a bit inhumane, but it's the truth. Once out of the womb, they only live for a VERY short time. Anywho, on to my opinion in this matter.

I suppose it depends on the circumstances. If it's simply because you feel you're not ready or it was an "accident" you shouldn't go about getting an abortion. I feel like you should deal with the consequences of your actions. I had to, my mother had to, my father has to, other parents I know have to; why shouldn't you? That's just showing that you're truly irresponsible. (When I say you, I mean people in general)

If you are the victim of rape/incest, I don't see why an abortion should be looked down upon. You COULD do the whole adoption thing, I suppose; but would you really want to deal with all that mental suffering ON TOP of the massive amount of hormones that make women all touchy and sensitive during pregnancy? I wouldn't want to be that person's friend... Too much to deal with. I'm sure she'd be crying and bitching through out the entire pregnancy. Abortion just makes it so that person won't have to suffer.

Yeah, it's wrong to kill people. We've been told that for decades, centuries--millenia. But, if it's unborn, you shouldn't chalk it up as a death. And if you have a damn good reason to do it, then nobody has the right to say sh*t to stop you from doing so. What if you weren't able to carry a baby due to health reasons or something? Like, the doc just told you that if you follow through with the pregnancy, you'll die? Would you get an abortion, or would you give birth and die?

Depending on the situation, the only person who can make the call is the one who's pregnant. It's a matter of that person's view of right and wrong that makes abortion such a hot topic.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

its MURDER!!!~!!!!

i believe abortion is the ending of a life

some people say its not born soo it hasn't lived.... but really its lived in the womb of its mother for such and such while...

a method for this is a sucking method
    its used like a hover ( vacuum )
    taring the baby apart.

and were does this baby end up ... YES OH YES A BIN!!

what would you be like if your mother and father wanted to abort you?
    or your sisters or brothers could you look them in the eyes with out thinking you aborted my sister or brother? huh ? could you?

they could have the baby put in a home on till they were old enough or put of dept in money. and then they could be with there kid more....

abortion can have a high risk on a woman .... it will lower her chance in the future of her having more/new kids

the moring after pill is also a method of abortion ...in a way it wasn't normally meant to be handed out as much as it is now... you were only ever given 1 or 2 pills
    this was normally only for emery issues to start with.

and this will also lover the womans fertility giving her less chance of having kids later ...

( btw this is equinn and im not being werid its just something i feel strongly about...)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn View Post
    its MURDER!!!~!!!!

i believe abortion is the ending of a life

some people say its not born soo it hasn't lived.... but really its lived in the womb of its mother for such and such while...

a method for this is a sucking method
    its used like a hover ( vacuum )
    taring the baby apart.

and were does this baby end up ... YES OH YES A BIN!!

what would you be like if your mother and father wanted to abort you?
    or your sisters or brothers could you look them in the eyes with out thinking you aborted my sister or brother? huh ? could you?

they could have the baby put in a home on till they were old enough or put of dept in money. and then they could be with there kid more....

abortion can have a high risk on a woman .... it will lower her chance in the future of her having more/new kids

the moring after pill is also a method of abortion ...in a way it wasn't normally meant to be handed out as much as it is now... you were only ever given 1 or 2 pills
    this was normally only for emery issues to start with.

and this will also lover the womans fertility giving her less chance of having kids later ...

( btw this is equinn and im not being werid its just something i feel strongly about...)
    Point taken. My mom told me once that she had considered abortion when she was pregnant with me. She was only about 15 or 16 at the time and she was pretty effin' scared. Mind you I was about 8 or 9 when she told me this, so it came as a shock, but the fact that I'm here alone tells me that she knew she loved me before I was born.

Were she to tell me that she had aborted a sibling of mine, there isn't really sh*t I can do about it, no matter how I feel at the time; so there's no point in saying things like, "What would you do if your parent(s) told you blah, blah, blah..." It's out of our control and they had to have a good reason to do it, right? I'm the oldest of eleven, so if one of my 'rents told me they had an abortion previously, I probably wouldn't care. I've got too many sibs to worry about as it is and only 55% of us are grown.

Call it murder, call it bad, wrong or evil even. It's that person's body, decision and right. Until it's made illegal, there isn't anything we can do about it, despite our opinions. I still stand by my previous statement about women who perpetually have sex getting abortions. They need to deal with the consequences of thier actions instead of takin' the easy way out. But if it's health related or if a woman is a victim of rape, let them do what they want. I won't say whether abortion is right or wrong though. It's not my place. That's like me telling a grown adult to not pick his/her nose.

Otaku hedgehog666 is off to a good start
    Thanks

abortion is still killing a creater that has a form or not if the mother does not want the kid put it up for adoption in stead of kill the poor thing let the child keep its soul and live its life that the parents started with.because personly abortions is the dumbest thing that we humans have ever created on this planet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast