+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: abortion

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: abortion

You all seem to be forgetting that it IS all up to the women. But saying that it's murder is wrong. Now I ask you, what kind of person would put another person through something that they don't want to go through? You say put the child up for adoption. Well that's all fine and dandy for the ones who are willing to go through that. But most women who want abortions don't want to carry that child. Plus you fail to realize that abortion is actually a very humane way of getting rid of a unwanted child. Think about it, there are much worse out comes than just taking the life quickly. A woman who dosen't want to carry a child can do a number of things to try and self abort it. Also if she dosen't, think of what kind of damage can and will be done to the child. Smoking, drinking, drugs, hitting ones self on the stomach........I could go on but I won't. All of those things that I mentioned can do major damage to an unborn child and destroy any chance that they could have to a normal life. If you choose to call it murder then fine call it that, but it is still a form of choice to every female out there and I hope that that dosen't ever change. For the record, I don't think I could ever do it myself but I wouldn't want that choice take away for me either.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well atomik_sprout

as your saying if it was with rape still its murder .... the child has done nothing wrong

and as i said the child can be in a home on till the parents can look after the child....

and so i believe it is still murder of a child...
    that yet hasn't have the chance of a life...

if it was me I'm 15 and if i was raped and left pageant i believe i would still have the child and sure i can get the D.N.A of the dad and get him for it right?....

i would never take the life away from ANYONE even if it was an on born child

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I dont think enough people take in consideration of the baby, yea you have your problems and all, but because of what unwanted sexual incounters you went into caused this baby to be dragged in it. I believe even if you had gotten pregnat and didnt want to be, you should still give the kid a fair shot at the world now, its not his/her fault that this happen. Also I believe in the Right-to-Live policy that many of US states have

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion is WRONG! You are extinguishing a life. A life that should be precious since you did the deed to get it. If you want the pleasure then be prepared for the responsibilty that comes with it.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abby724 View Post
    If this woman doesn't want her child, yet still has to raise him/her.... Think of the child! with a horrible mother like that... It makes you want to let this woman have an abortion simply for the sake of the... Well, currently, a fetus or whatever stage of development its in, but future human being if it grows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    so i don't think it is murder and sometimes it's an accidental baby. as you said it's their body not the babies choice. and seriously in my opinion the mother is doing hte baby a favour not to be in this world and never to worry about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fireandice View Post
    Plus you fail to realize that abortion is actually a very humane way of getting rid of a unwanted child. Think about it, there are much worse out comes than just taking the life quickly.
    Well I guess that settles it. We should just execute everyone going into maximum security prisons. After all it is a very humane way of getting rid of the problem and living in prison is much worse then just taking their life quickly.

Or does anybody else see the hypocrisy of a society that is against capitol punishment but for abortion on demand?

That said, generally the consensus seems to be that it should not be used as a form of birth control but reserved for situations where the mothers life is in danger or the child was conceived from rape? Interesting.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well that's the whole debate then isn't it? The differences between those high secruity prisoners and abortion is that we know those prisoners are alive. At what point do we say a child is "alive"? Not everyone agrees when it comes to that issue.

For some it's a bunch of cells for others it is a life created beautifully. So really whether you believe abortion is active birth control (or should/n't be) is up to your personal belief and freedom of choice to be able to practice that belief and not be forced to do other wise

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    Well that's the whole debate then isn't it? The differences between those high secruity prisoners and abortion is that we know those prisoners are alive. At what point do we say a child is "alive"? Not everyone agrees when it comes to that issue.
    Certainly, yet no one can disagree that it is life and will be a life; a blank slate that may choose good or bad. So why would we rate an unborn child as less important then a hardened criminal? No matter when you consider life to begin it is how we treat the most helpless of our society that shows our true dedication to life... or that we as a society do not truly care when it is not personally convenient. I was not claiming the debate over (that is called sarcasm you know) only pointing out the hypocrisy of claiming it to be the humane painless choice.

You may want to leave that choice open to those who choose not to believe it counts as life but public opinion seems to be that it is and that Abortion should not be used as Birth Control. Play with fire pay the consequence.... yet that is why it is legal. Interesting dilemma isn't it?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that irregardless (not a real word by the way) of the situation a female should have the choose whether or not she should have the baby.......

i personally believe that abortion is wrong.....but you cant force your beliefs on someone else.......and a female may say that she doesnt believe in abortion untill she is actually pregnant........

having a child is a very big responsibility and if the person isnt ready there is no point in making her have the child.....also its not fair to put such an immense amount of pressure on the female because she will always think that the child is wondering who she is and why she gave him/her up......

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast