+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion: Pro-choice or Pro-life?

Devoted Otaku Tbaism may be famous one day Tbaism may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Abortion: Pro-choice or Pro-life?

Beliefs are powerful things. The problem I see with your comment is that you are suggesting that making a decision based on religion is a bad thing. Why exactly? With almost everyone else, your problem isn't with religion, but how right and wrong are interpreted by society.

People cast their votes on what they believe in, and religion is apart of that process. Right and wrong is defined by opinion and has no real value; it changes and it differs throughout time. Now, basing an opinion solely on religion is a mistake in my opinion. Religion can be used as an example to justify your final decision, but there should be a number of factors involved; anything less is pretty much useless. The person isn't really participating in a debate, but merely becomming the echo of another. See what I mean by "pretty much useless"?

It is all good to bring religion in when concerning abortion, but it becomes tiresome to hear the simple "I am a so and so and blank says yes or no". Its kinda matches the cliche of the "mindless dron" in my opinion.

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

This is a very touchy subject with me... I don't know how to explain that I'm not one way or the other.

No I don't believe that abortion is right but at the same time, it is in some cases. It depends on how the female got pregnant... And it also depends on their thoughts. Everyone has they're own opinion and that's what I'll leave it at.
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i belive in abortion because everyone should have controll of there own body
    with out geting static from everyone becuase maybe they have a reason for having it
    you never know but it should be there choice plus the dead babys or embrios can be useed to help find cures for things
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism View Post
    Beliefs are powerful things. The problem I see with your comment is that you are suggesting that making a decision based on religion is a bad thing. Why exactly? With almost everyone else, your problem isn't with religion, but how right and wrong are interpreted by society.

People cast their votes on what they believe in, and religion is apart of that process. Right and wrong is defined by opinion and has no real value; it changes and it differs throughout time. Now, basing an opinion solely on religion is a mistake in my opinion. Religion can be used as an example to justify your final decision, but there should be a number of factors involved; anything less is pretty much useless. The person isn't really participating in a debate, but merely becomming the echo of another. See what I mean by "pretty much useless"?

It is all good to bring religion in when concerning abortion, but it becomes tiresome to hear the simple "I am a so and so and blank says yes or no". Its kinda matches the cliche of the "mindless dron" in my opinion.
    So, I don't know if you're afgreeing with me or not. lol

Anyway, yes I do believe religion plays a part in our decision making. However, you should consider what you think is right and compare it to what the religion dictates FOR you to believe. I am a devout Catholic, and I firmly believe in the right to abortion. You can still be faithful while having a mind of your own.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Newbie Naomi Vaine is off to a good start Naomi Vaine's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Por-Life. I think people should get put into jail for abortion. seeing as, it is manslautter... I'm also I christian... it makes me sad that people can get away with it. if you can't stay away from getting pregnant, at least have the baby and give it to someone who can't have children... there's always a better choice than abortion.
    I think I've known you all along.
    I just lost your face in the crowed for a while.
    I think I've been holding my breath all my life, until you found me here tonight.
    So ask me now and I'll run away with you.

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naomi Vaine View Post
    I'm Por-Life. I think people should get put into jail for abortion. seeing as, it is manslautter... I'm also I christian... it makes me sad that people can get away with it. if you can't stay away from getting pregnant, at least have the baby and give it to someone who can't have children... there's always a better choice than abortion.
    So if a women is raped then she should be put in jail because she was raped?

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

I am a pro life the pregnancy was part of my action so i have to be the one to take good care of it plus i believe that children are blessings.

Percentage of women getting pregnant because of rape are low studies show that at some point of the act of being raped a woman's body will produce the hormones to make the uterus not fertile or livable or the ph of the uterus will become acidic for any conception to be impossible to take place.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well im deffo pro-life im soo agenst even the though of killing babies...i donno why they belive its not a baby untill its born....i seen pics of it being aborted before...they have small human like featurs i donno why people dont see that there killing there own children!!! and i realy wouldnt give 2 F***s if they were under age in school blah blah blah they shouldnt have had sex then souldnt they have...! if they didnt or wasnt ready for babies....you can put your children in care untill your ready to look after them or have the money to....or u can put them up for adoption like some people would LOVE to have kids yet they cant have any of there own....i know even if i was to have a babie now i would drop school everything just to look after my own babie....and i have my famile etc to back me up...and help if its needed so yeah im deffo pro life!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast