+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion. What are your takes on it?

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Abortion. What are your takes on it?

I honestly think that it is terrible. People should be allowed a chance to live no matter the finacial status of the family or anything that would cause them to have an abortion. Why can't you just put the kid up for adoption instead of killing them before they are even born.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion. What are your takes on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Why can't you just put the kid up for adoption instead of killing them before they are even born.
    - If there's a chance that I cannot carry the baby to term I'm pretty sure I'd be very much inclined to 'cut the anchor that's weighing me down'
    - kids are a financial drain. And money isn't enough. They need love, attention, etc.
    - I pay enough in taxes as it is to support children that are wards of the state or waiting to be adopted. If there were no more abortions i think taxes would skyrocket
    - any unborn child is a parasite. I know there are people out there that see a mother and unborn child relationship as a symbiotic one and I swear they're stupid. Assuming you carry a child to term, you are not supposed to smoke tobacco products, drink alcoholic beverages, ride rollercoasters, and a ton of other things. Also a foreign biological entity can be 'happy and healthy.' Not that I'm saying all pregnant women should pretend their unborn children are tapeworms. But the ones that do are doing the smart thing.
    - if I knew prior to giving birth that the child would not live long after birth or would be born with an incurable fatal disease I know that I would get an abortion. I'm talking diseases like Trisomy 18 (or Cyclops Baby Syndrome) or Tay Sachs (although that's next to impossible given my ethnicity). . .

However, I do think that under some circumstances women should not be allowed to get an abortion or that legal action shuold be taken to keep a woman from getting an abortion.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tula For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Aug 11, 2009)

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

well.....in some ways thay are saving them the pain that lies ahead in sume kases... dong git me rong i think thay are rong but thar is more then 1 resun for every thing

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Only a valid option under any of these circumstances for me:
    1. When having the baby is dangerous for the mother and could kill her (She can always have more children)
    2. Rape
    3. Incest

Anything other then that they should buck up and take responsibility for the life they're bringing into this world.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aceman67 For This Useful Post:

!beast (Jun 29, 2009), EmoNightmareRose (Jun 30, 2009), Scourge (Jun 29, 2009), Vincent (Jun 29, 2009)

Otaku Trojan man is off to a good start Trojan man's Avatar
    Thanks

it dosent mater what you tink its not up to you if some other person gets an abortion besides its beter to let peaple go to a hospital and do it safely insted of making them go behind some aley and making them do it them self and end up dieing because of in fection or because of some other random ting

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Trojan man For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Aug 11, 2009)

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, there are so many hungry, abused, etc children in this world. Why bring another life into it when you can't take care of the lives already in progress? Thats how I feel.

I support any girl who wants to have an abortion, its simply her body, her life, her decision. Its not my place to tell her to have it or not, thats something that individual needs to decide for herself. Its always good to have a choice.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zev For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Aug 11, 2009)

Newbie yuukiXzeroXkaname is off to a good start
    Thanks

i think that it depends on the situation. its not really something u can generalise. say if a family already has 3 kids and they are struggling for money already, especially with the resscion (cant spell), then maybe it would be kinder to get an abortion, or if u found out the baby had a life altering disorder, then yes maybe aborton. but if the mother is prissy and stupid and just doesnt want to get fat then i think its just downright cruel. if it is not a valid reason for an abortion then its just wrong. or maybe someone under 16 got pregnant, their body is not physically capable of having a child then thats fair enough. it really is the mothers decision. but all i will say is it would take ALOT to get me to have one. thats just my opinion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to yuukiXzeroXkaname For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Aug 11, 2009)

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    Only a valid option under any of these circumstances for me:
    1. When having the baby is dangerous for the mother and could kill her (She can always have more children)
    2. Rape
    3. Incest

Anything other then that they should buck up and take responsibility for the life they're bringing into this world.
    I agree with those, but I feel if they don't have the finances to support raising a child that could apply as well.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SamuraiDude128 For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Jun 29, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast