+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Abortion. What are your takes on it?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Abortion. What are your takes on it?

You guys also have to factor in that this is other people's lives. So why should the religious and moral views of others constrict everyone? Is that really a free nation? I mean think about it, some abortion/pregnancy cases can get really bad because the person might feel trapped. Some even end in suicides and murders. I think it should be fully address, not just stopped at "Its murder. Can't do it".

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoNightmareRose For This Useful Post:

atomik_sprout (Jul 20, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Once again, that was a situational thing that I was talking about before. However there is a side to me that says you should have known better before getting involved in a third sexual relationship as you already had two little duffers to attend to. I can understand losing your self in the moment when you and your partner were becoming more and more intement and I don't blame you for it what so ever. That being said, know this, I have no doubt in my mind that they are your number one priority and are doing everything with in your power to be the best mom you can be, and I commend you for that which makes me hold you with even more respect.
    The sad fact is that there are in reality few people like you willing to hang on to two little ones you have now. Not to mention anything like this which has a potential of being abused WILL be abused, turning something which holds great meaning good or bad depending on the individual and their situation into something that is less then Humain.

"Oh, I just found out that I am pregnant, but don't worry, I can always go down to the abortion clinik and have that taken care of... So where were we?"

Now I am being sarcastic and yet sensear at the same time, and something that has a potential for people to have an outlook like that for something which used to be important is just down right cold.
    I am also speaking from experiance of mine and willing to tell you for any one who is interested so just PM me about it, and I still believe it to be only a situational thing.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Jul 03, 2009)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

However there is a side to me that says you should have known better before getting involved in a third sexual relationship
    Im not just going to swear off of sex because I have kids. And I was abstaining for years... it wasn't my 3rd sexual relationship. It was me being intimate with the father of my child that I love very much. He just doesn't feel the same.

And yeah.. I am not without owning responsibility in my own downfalls.. but I will be 26 in exactly ONE week... I'm far from done making mistakes. Cest La Vie. As much as people here might want to speculate on whats wrong or right, they are not exempt from making mistakes either.

Thank you for not judging me to harshly.
    ... Not Ever Again...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Jul 03, 2009)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

By third sexual relationship I was talking about one resulting in your third pregnancy. hope that clears up what I meant.
    Also, as I said before I do not blame you for having sex and that I didn't say that you shouldnt have had sex because you already had two rug rats. Just after you tellings us your situation and how tough it was and all that I believe thier should have been red flags. But I am not telling you how to live your life, just pointing out something that I believed that needed to be brought forward.

As for me not judging you harshly, you are welcome. As I said, you owned up and took responsability which to me demands great respect.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Jul 03, 2009)

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

the "sexual relationship" that resulted in third pregnancy was with the same man who got me pregnant the second time (I already had his child). I dunno If I made that clear or not. So.... it was a little easier to fall into the unprotected sex trap.

But, I should have known better... sometimes matters of the heart kinda screw with logic and common sense.
    ... Not Ever Again...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Peach_follows For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Jul 03, 2009)

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

abortion has been around for a long time, it may not be the same as it is now, but its always gone on. Everyone makes mistakes from time to time throughout their whole lifes, but it depends on what that person does with that mistake.

i personally think its the mothers right on if they want to keep the baby or not since its their situation that is coming into effect and not other peoples. Now days fincial issues are everywhere and even adoptive parents are getting into failing work, and money issues. No its not an excuse, but if a baby is going to be born it would be better if the mother, or adoptive parents are able to take of the child in all situations either deformed or not.

another thing is that alot of people do use abortion as a quick fix, which is not right in any standard, unless its for a called cause.
    Theres alot of reasons such as rape, incest, or when a mother cannot carry a baby to term. Just going down and removing a baby is just killing something that more rightly deserved life than the woman who is killing it because she thinks its a quick fix for a "problem".

Also there is also the teenager baby situation which is harder since many of these teenagers are supported by their parents, so who takes care of them more? Its one thing to take responsibilty for your own mistakes but in most cases now days grandparents are the main factor in baby raising now as their children go to school or whatever it is they do. their parents deal with alot of the work that goes along with a baby, since many teenagers cannot get a job for being underage, and to immature to understand the work that goes into it. Many of them end up either not caring for their children in the long run, or they can end up abusing the child, teenagers as they say are not the smartest people out there. but theres always that small percent that makes it, and i applaude all of that percent group for stepping up and taking responsiblity for their actions.

theres millions of other reasons for someone to get an abortion if they choose to, but i still think its the mothers and fathers choice to have the child or not.

each side of abortion has good and bad points, but everyone is different and doesnt look at something the same way. Thats human nature, so you have to put yourself into someone elses shoes to know what they go through to make a descion like this. Its not fair to jugde someone on that fact alone of having one or not, but by looking into their situations and reasons for it. I hate judging people by the way they look, but i do because thats what i see first, not the person they are on the inside. when someone judges another for a reason like this i really hate that they do because theres no way to know what their going through, thinking, or whatever else is going on in their lives.
    Last edited by clover; Jul 04, 2009 at 01:29 PM.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

12. The Following User Says Thank You to clover For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Jul 03, 2009)

Newbie kiara may be famous one day kiara may be famous one day kiara's Avatar
    NY USA hanging out with the teen titans lol
    Thanks

I believe it's the mother's choice whether or not to have the baby. That's all there is to it IMO. I don't even find this topic controversial >_>

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kiara For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Jul 05, 2009)

Newbie thesilentarmy is off to a good start thesilentarmy's Avatar
    Thanks

Until whichever trimester it is that they declare it illegal, I see not difference in having an abortion and pulling out/using a condom. It's potential life that was obstructed. It's not life yet. I think sometimes abortions are good. Some parents are not fit to raise kids, emotionally or financially. Also, if you ban abortion, the poor people will just have it done in back alleyes where they will get infections and diseases and rich people will fly to countries where it is legal.

You can't stop anything by banning it anyway.
    I kill spiders to save butterflies.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to thesilentarmy For This Useful Post:

Vincent (Jul 05, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast