Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Thread: About Ao

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: About Ao

Aye Don't goto the mod in question. We would like to know what the members think of the current staff. and we will work hard to improve our actions towards members of this site. I know I am to blame for alot of the trouble here and I apoligize. But Thats how I work. I take crap off no one. you disrespect me or any of the staff members you will get the same disrespect back. My attatude towards some members on this site might be bias. I know alot of people don't like me and frankly I can care less if you like me or not. Deal with it. I know alot of you don't like Hassun Deal with it alot of you don't like Pyoro, Dancy, or any of the other staff there are 2 options for you eather deal with it or leave. No one is Forcing you to stay here.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistra View Post
    you disrespect me or any of the staff members you will get the same disrespect back. My attatude towards some members on this site might be bias.
    But isn't it up to you as staff to show a higher level of maturity in the face of disrespect? To act as childish as the members deemed ban-worthy is silly at best, hypocritical at worst. I realize that mods and admins are human beings, and get angry when treated badly by members. But that's the price you pay to be in charge; not everyone below you will agree with all of your decisions, and some may even challenge or berate you for them. The adult thing to do would be to deal with such situations rationally and objectively, not emotionally and certainly not with bias.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Lost In My Own World Fishing the Sea Champion, LastTank Standing Champion Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra may be famous one day Ky-lyrra's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to agree and the bitterness you have for me I do not think you should let it mess up your professional work either. Don't take it out on the site you take it out enough on me.
    ™Mommy To Micah And Shawn!™

Thanks For The Amazing Tag Pyro!

I Hate Junk Posting AiB Champion, Typo Champion Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball is making a name for themselves Dragon Ball's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm going to close this thread now. I think we all know what is required. I think gren sums it up well with the above post.

Thanks.

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8