Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Administrator Rampage

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Administrator Rampage

Is it me, or are we noticing how the administrators are going on a rampage closing threads, banning more people, taking off photos and becoming more strict? This is the reason i left anime academy

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Administrator Rampage

Why did they close the CHAT!!!!! NOOOOO!!! i miss talking to poeple on AO. Though the discussions are cool and all, but the no more chatting!!! *sighs* why did the chat have to go again?
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

o.o is this a hate thread? *thinkies*

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

im not hating dont take it the wrong way i just think the administrators are getting too strict. hassun O.O

Otaku B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g. may be famous one day B.a.n.g.B.a.n.g.'s Avatar
    Thanks

lol

i just think they're trying to keep AO at its best....i can't possibly agree more with what they're doing ^__^

*does a little cheer* go admins!!

Thankx Pyro, for this awesome sig! ^ ^

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

They're not going on a rampage. They're just doing their job. It's your fault that you put a thread in the wrong place or made a thread about a topic that isn't allowed in this site. Favorite threads, list threads, advertising, and journal material aren't allowed in this place. And also, this thread itself is in the wrong forum. This isn't a debate. This is just complaining. Read the rules. Make your threads wisely instead of asking us about our favorite thing or what's the best thing ever. Pointless crap like that.
    And it's about damn time that they closed the Chat Forum. Spamming is always bad for a forum. This forum is about anime. If you wanted to chat with people and have conversations, that's what the PMs and the instant messengers are for.
    Follow the rules. Have a nice day.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

what? i see forums and threads all the time on this site that has nothing to do with anime. Thats what teh media section is for, the debate and discuss... and others. theres forums thats for anime, and thats where anime goes, but everywhere else doesnt have to be about anime

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

I was talking about the plague of spam caused by the Chat Forum. It diverted everyone's attention from the task at hand. This site, this forum, was made for the sole purpose of anime as well as anime fans hanging out and talking about other things. Things that have a point and is discussable. Durr dee durr. Yes, there are forums that are dedicated to anime and there are forums that are dedicated to other things. I was talking about the forum as a whole. This forum is about anime. Wallpapers, hanging out and talking about things that are worth talking about. Things of that nature. If you wanted to chat and spam to your heart's content, go to Gaia.
    I love my girlfriend.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast