Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Administrator Rampage

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Administrator Rampage

i agree with innner hewll and bang bang the adimn and mods are doing a good job here its the people who dont read the rules who are frustraded the one that read the rules and are following them have now problem with any of them atleast i think so
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

HA HA HA! You must not have been around when the old staff was around. The admins now are NOTHING compared to the incredible nazism of the old staff. I think if the staff is getting stricter, good for them. No, good for everyone. They closed chat? Good, it was pointless anyway. Quit whining and don't post bullshit like this. The admins don't like it, and neither do I.

Otaku Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos may be famous one day Lord of Chaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Chating was still kinda cool....PMing is kinda boring...cuz you don't...NVM!!! lolz XD. AO is still okay i guess.
    If you strive for one thing in life for so long...It's a given you'll miss others along the way...that's how it is...That's life

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

If you wanna chat, get MSN, a forum is no place to chat, that has and forever will be my take on this "issue."

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Dark! Your siggy reminds me of Christmas...............With fatalities!!
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i hate to agree with dark but the hcta was bringing in aolot of pointless stuff like do you like me or whats yo fav love aoot of pointless stuff that had nothing to do with anime. in a sence thye did the right thing by closing it becuase not everyne kept on an anime topic or what the forum said is allowed for threads
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Serial Offender Right Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!XDXDXD
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Thanks

...huh? See, that comment is a prime example of what admins are trying to cut down on. Random, off-topic posts! (thanks, made it myself...I've always been amused by the lack of creativity for MK's costume selection.)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast