View Poll Results: Is it worthy just for vanity??

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES!!! go for it u want to be "pretty"

3 15.79%
  • No way, one should be happy the way one is

16 84.21%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aesthetic plastic surgery

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Aesthetic plastic surgery

I don,t think its worth the risk of faliar, there are other ways to look good.
    If your face dosn,t look good you can always use makeup, if your to fat you can always go on a sport.
    If your oparetion fales how is gone repear it, how is gone pay for the repear what if it can,t be repeard.
    Those are the questions that you need to anser first before you go to oparetion.
    I whas thinking myself to make my eyes purple but surgery din,t even gros my mind ones, if i want purple eyes i just buy some colar lenzes and if i ain,t happy whit the result or i am tired of that look i just remove them that can,t be done whit surgery.
    Last edited by gigi2005; Mar 30, 2007 at 03:13 AM.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Any surgery has it's risks, but people still go through with them. I don't understand why people go through with it just to be 'prettier', as stated above, if you don't like it now you won't be fully happy either when it's done. It's more of a mental thing that will make yourself happier

But hey if you want it go ahead and do it. Waste thousands on a procedure to make your boobs bigger or get rid of all the wrinkles on your face ( or whatever reason. I'm sure the thousands that are starving kids around the world will understand you wasting so much money on un- necassary things ( just to make those who do feel bad XD)

I do however think it's ok, for burns victims, accident victim etc etc

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

you were given one body and you grew up to be the person and the look of the person you are today. You should not change your looks unless something terrible has happened that has left you disfigured or otherwise. But just to "pretty" yourself up, no.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

nah, michael jackson is enough proof of plastic surgery's capabilities.

Otaku baikuza may be famous one day baikuza may be famous one day baikuza's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it is based on our own decision, in term of it's all is our self who decide to do it.

i can say this because the still common, not specific like when you face the surgery.. the reason why you want vanity or to be popular.

after all, i am sure even with your nature, WITHOUT any surgery, you are the best of you. (^_^)
    but, if some thing bad happen to you like you had accident(s) that "scar" your self then if you want back the like of your self before the accident by surgery.. i may say ok if you are ready for it and everything are decided wisely by your self....

but, if you are doing it because you feel you'r not popular and you want to get the popularity/vanity by doing it.. i may said "the best is the beauty inside your self...maybe you'r not popular yet but it maybe because of many factor, like what kind of society at your place.. how they are thinking of about 'cool'/'kawai' things.. ". the most i want to said is... are you ready to know the new face/body of you after the surgery. if you'r ready then, maybe it is ok.. but i still want you to think about it once more again in a cold head, without any suggesting from other than your self.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

ok well i think its not worth the money but like me i have been bullyed for how i look an i used to wish,pray to god i could get sugery so they would stop so its not just cos u want it its cos you have been in soo much pain from what people think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2