+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: After Death?

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

After Death?

Hello everyone i was just wondering what you think happens after death, me personally think you become a creature and keep living over and over again but what do you think?

Newbie punkrockerbur is off to a good start punkrockerbur's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: After Death?

i think you sit in a grave for the rest of time forever and ever untill sum1 digs you up or u decompose thats my verdict anyways

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

True but what happens if you get burnt or crusified thats diffrent to burial.

Banned Jamie5192 is off to a good start Jamie5192's Avatar
    Thanks

me?? what do i think? well lets see your body goes into a hole in the ground and rots! Although.... your soal and spirit are supposed to live on, go to heaven or hell, you also live longer because you are forgettting that you left your memories behind with the ones you loved enough to have memories with. So me? i think that your rot in the ground and you live in enternal darkness because i don't believe that there is an after life.

and if you get "burnt" then your ashes get spread over some land or put in a ****ing jar.... there's nothing that great about it, not to me anyway.

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

I will dance with space monkeys in a different time/space dimension….ok maybe not, but still it could just very well happen…but really not much is known about what happens after you die… given…you kind of have to die to find out.

As for what I believe happens it would be that one either goes to heaven or hell based on their acceptance of Jesus Christ as their lord and savior.
    Last edited by Chiefblackhammer; Jul 20, 2007 at 11:31 AM.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I have not completely made up my mind as to what happens after you die. Part of me wants to believe that when we die our minds create a kind of heaven or hell, a state of being, a kind of dream state that you cannot escape from because you obviously won't be waking up any time soon. Another part of me, on the other hand, thinks that we are reborn again as a different person or animal and live that life until death comes again in an unending cycle. I would like to think that there is more to death than an infinity of nothingness.

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

i think ill be reincarnated

just the thought of losing everything seems... unreal

so i believe i will come back as something else

whatever that'll be...

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

i think thats the end of the line for you. i doubt theres a heaven or a hell, i think you just die. No more you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast