+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: After Death?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: After Death?

Well, I've put together some things.

First I think we get reborn 15 times (after Pythagor as far as I remember), I think I'm here for my 12th or 13th live... Acording from how you've lived the previos life, you get a better or a worse life when you reborn... Haven't thought about reborning as an animal... I kinda don't want to believe that- animals are not that much like humans.

And after 15th live you go to heaven or hell- to what you have earned.

This is what I believe...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in reincarnation/energy transfer--whatever you wanna call it.

Your soul is like a big ball of energy. Once you die, your body isn't able to store that energy any more, so that energy has to find a new host in order for you to be reincarnated. For example:

Say I die, right? Well then my soul must move on to start a new life. So, it travels the earth looking for a new life to assume. Hey, look a baby tree! (Trees are living creatures too) It enters the plant and starts it's new life as a tree. Once that tree dies, who knows where that soul/energy will go? It's up to fate to decide that soul's destiny.

At least that's what I believe.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

After Death is something else.

I'm a firm believer in things, but I am also an open-minded believer.

I can't say we know, but I can say we do.

I'm not putting up a riddle, I'm saying what I do believe.
    What can be out there can be one, many, all, or none.

If it is one, it is ironic.
    If it is many, it is comfort.
    If it is all, it is freedom.
    If it is none, it is freedom.

I'm a firm believer in everything-and-nothing-are-one. I believe in the balance as well as the unexplainable entity that they are, in a way they are not separate, and in a way they are.

I'll keep it as vague as I can:
    I believe there is something after death, even if that something is nothing.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that you go to heaven and live eternally and peacefully with god.
    I'd Like to think that you reincarnate into another person but with no memory of your past life. Like as soon as you die, your soul is reborn into a newborn child's. or something like that.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually, you ever seen that Jet Li movie "The One"? Maybe your energy just gets transferred to another version of you in a parallel dimension. It's farfetched, and I'm not sayin' I'm ditching my last statement for this one, but what if? It's just a thought.

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

i have only one opinion on this and when you die i believe in guardian angels, you know the beings people see when something major happens in ones life, i believe that you become a angel and help as many as you can before you can be reborn or given your judgement to be sent to heaven or hell, depending on how many people you help after you pass on...anyways just a thought..
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it a cycle of life through "human-sea creature-bird-land creature" well that what i think

Otaku Inuruto is off to a good start Inuruto's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe there is a heaven & hell... For whatever your religion/belief is will be your heaven & hell is just hell ... There is good & evil where ever you go... So with that being said, if your soul is your energy than we know energy can't be created nor destroyed, but transferred... If your soul has more good than evil, but you haven't served your God the way he likes than he either makes you into a guardian angel to do his bidding or reincarnates you into another person for you to serve under him that way to prove your self again or just to be a guardian angel for another person in flesh form...

If you have more evil in your soul than good than you go to hell... But if you die with hate/revenge, anger in your heart than the devil feeds off that & make you one of hell's angels or demons send you back on earth to reak havoc & do his evil for him... Afterward when he has no use for you or if you fail him he sends you to the inferno pit where your worst nightmares become reality... And the people who he thinks aren't cut out for his bidding he just sends them to the inferno pit...
    I believe it's somewhat like that... I left some minor detail out, but you all get the picture hopefully...
    <Who knows though.?. Too many questions & not enough answers...>

"But most of the times the answers are right in your face"... "Other times you either have to be blind to see them or dead"...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3