Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: After Life

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

After Life

Do you believe in the after life? What is it like?

Otaku Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic may be famous one day Oldmagic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: After Life

i don't believe in after life cause i'm an athiest.

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in a Heaven, Hell, and even points in between.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i believe in Heaven and hell also as a christian.

I suppose to me it will be a place where i can get to meet old relatives and be at peace.

Although i am scared of the death part! I used to frighten me really bad to think about death and since both of my grandfather's have died, its hates too see death on TV or hear people talk about it because i miss them!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, Heaven and Hell are mere illusions, though they can be treated as transient places, where a soul might reach, but no one stays in either of them permanently. All of us reach one place in the end: The Blissful abode of the Supreme Godhead; Heaven, as it may also be imagined. ^_^

~!!! After death, a soul of an individual has the ability to choose between two paths, one of them being the path of the Sun [Bright path], and the other being the path of the Moon [Dark Path] ~!! In a similar sense, the path of the Sun is the entry to the spiritual world ^^, and the path of the Moon is the entry back to the physical world!! One who travels along the Bright path doesn't return back to the physical world, meaning he or she has attained salvation [Nirvana/Moksha..], and the one who travels along the Dark path will return back to the physical world, serving until one realizes the meaning of their own existence and the truth; ..the cycle of birth and death; reincarnation. Whether one believes in reincarnation or not is not a bother to me, but the ultimate is the same; we all will reach the Divine God.

And, I fully agree with what Dancy said, at that place, everyone will be in peace with each other. Well said, Dancy! ^_^
    Last edited by kedar; Oct 29, 2006 at 03:30 PM.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, after life is kinda like a religious beliefe, it makes believe that if we do good stuff in this life we will go to heaven or karma. It is really uncertain to believe in after life because nobody hasn't come back from the dead to tell us how kool is to live after life.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I believe Heaven is the best place u will ever be .There will only be LOVE and happieness and all the things ppl say when u ask them what is the one thing in life u think can make a better society = LOVE.

So yeah Heaven Bliss Bliss Bliss...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kedar
    To me, Heaven and Hell are mere illusions
    U mean according to your religion believes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey just a quick question why do u even waste your time coming to the site watching and commenting when it is a mere illusion ...
    should u not be spending your free time attaining the state of nirvana is that not more realistic than life on earth ...

Last edited by Spymonk; Jul 03, 2006 at 03:21 AM.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

@spymonk
    great fire back! baa! ^_^ j/k

back to the main topic:

i believe in the existence of heaven, hell and purgatory. uh--- still... some psirits might not be able to enter to those places so some would remain on earth, wondering here and there.... T_T
    sorry... my response are leading the question to no where... >.<
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast