Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: After Life

Newbie ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur may be famous one day ordinateur's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: After Life

Nope, not at all, I myself, think that God is a made up story to help people in ancient days..
    Born to live, living to die..

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

exactly my thoughts exacty... Religion is for people who cant handle life, end of point

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

How do you know that "god" said it. All you read of it was from a black book or in church... You dont know if its true or not. Hes not calling god a liar hes calling the bible or whoever wrote it a liar. Hell is something christians made up so that it scares people into there religion... By making up stories of hell you could persuide any1 to do what you want. Christians are not always right. You know that in the bible it says that slavery is ok? Umm no. In the bible it says theyll shall not kill. Ok than the popo and the military are all going to hell? If someone robs my house and the only way to ensure my own survival is to kill but i wont becuase of fear of "challanging god" ill die? Hell no your bible is wrong its just a guidance so people can get through life with false hope and false motivation... I hope no one got offended :P
    I don't think that is possible - people will be offended.

Have you read all of the Bible...? And your not being very considerate of modern Christian theology. Very few Christians would say that all people who kill unconditionally go to hell. In fact, we were just talking about how there would be allowances for people with mental illnesses and such.

You did make some points, but you need to understand; your the scientific equivalent to a religious extremist, and most people perceive you as such. That makes it hard for anyone to bear with you in your arguments.

Banned SilentAssasin may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi
    How do you know that "god" said it. All you read of it was from a black book or in church... You dont know if its true or not. Hes not calling god a liar hes calling the bible or whoever wrote it a liar. Hell is something christians made up so that it scares people into there religion... By making up stories of hell you could persuide any1 to do what you want. Christians are not always right. You know that in the bible it says that slavery is ok? Umm no. In the bible it says theyll shall not kill. Ok than the popo and the military are all going to hell? If someone robs my house and the only way to ensure my own survival is to kill but i wont becuase of fear of "challanging god" ill die? Hell no your bible is wrong its just a guidance so people can get through life with false hope and false motivation... I hope no one got offended :P
    Wow...I can feel that things wont work out for too long with opinions like that...How can you say that god isnt real? Oh and people can get saved, repent and ask for forgiveness. Just because someone commits a sin, that doesnt merit them a trip to hell. Though hell is a real place of treachery and torment and is definitly real, people do go there. But once a person is save by confessing with their mouth that jesus died on the cross for them and believing that in their heart that he rose again for our sins, then they should be able to repent and ask for forgiveness. Hell is very real and I'm not one to doubt of its presence beneath this earth.

exactly my thoughts exacty... Religion is for people who cant handle life, end of point
    Maybe you cant handle the truth

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mako Fiend
    How can you say that? Doesn't the bible say "Do not test the Lord our God?" Are you saying that our God, who is all-powerfull, doesn't have the capacity to lie? If you test God, you know where you COULD go for that right? and hell can torment anyone, good or bad.
    Are you mocking me?

Well, I can see if I post in this thread any longer I will end up getting offended...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm, so everyone who believes in god cant handle life? Nice one kid. Religion is for those need some spiritual guidance, and a way to make sense of their life and the world.

Thanks

Well when the rapture is here, he will wonder why he's in hell then. And wont like it either.

Otaku ScionofDestiny may be famous one day ScionofDestiny may be famous one day
    Thanks

Are you mocking me?

Well, I can see if I post in this thread any longer I will end up getting offended...
    You didn't really answer the question though ... you just sort of did what I did and ignored it, but the difference was that it was actually a question on his part, whereas yours was more of a statement or pronouncement.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ScionofDestiny
    You didn't really answer the question though ... you just sort of did what I did and ignored it, but the difference was that it was actually a question on his part, whereas yours was more of a statement or pronouncement.
    Now how is that a question on his part? All he did was "re-word" my post in a more "biblical" manner.

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast