Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: After Life

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: After Life

ya, but if you look closely alot of anime seems to have religious subliminal in it.

consider things like gundam and FF7 advent children.

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi
    theres no proof whatso ever that god is real, gods a fairy tale, and your threats about me burning in hell dont mean nothin to me. I dont believe in hell, when i die, i will die. Electrical impulses in the brain stop, which means i will no longer be able to think or feel. How can i be tortured if my mind ceases to exist? exactly i wont. You cant go anywhere besides nowhere
    And there no proof he isnt real. Well it sounds like your going to have an awesome death. Cant say i envey you. I on the other hand will be relaxing in heaven and enjoying eternal bliss.

Thats said if we keep attacking each other i will shut down this thread.

Dont worry SilentAssasin there are more believers here than non- believers.

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

no don't, it's fun to watch from the sidelines...

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

Anime believes in reincarnation... christians believe in "believe in my god or burn in hell" and i believe in "beep, beep, beeeeeeeeep DEAD"

Thanks

believe in god or go to hell? wtf twisted bible do u read?

AO Animator mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi may be famous one day mellow maromi's Avatar
    Thanks

i read the history book. White settlers come to a country, believe in jesus and god or burn in hell, and then convert the habitants... Did that to africa, mexico, and every other country... maybe not anymore but still. How peacful do you thing christianity really is? If it wasnt for christians, millions of jew might still be alive today... christians, mainly catholics are the ones O.O. radicals

Thanks

catholics think they can buy their way into heaven, that doesn't even make any sense. i'm amazed we really do agree on something other than FF

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mellow maromi
    i read the history book. White settlers come to a country, believe in jesus and god or burn in hell, and then convert the habitants... Did that to africa, mexico, and every other country... maybe not anymore but still. How peacful do you thing christianity really is? If it wasnt for christians, millions of jew might still be alive today... christians, mainly catholics are the ones O.O. radicals
    Thats the people that are responsable for that, not the religion. Like islam, its not a bad religion, it the radicals that ruin it.

Well since we can't debate this civilally. Im closing this b4 it gets out of hand.

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15