Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: After Life

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: After Life

Ok, this has to stop. If it continues this thread will be locked and warnings handed out.

@Spymonk

Respect others beliefs. Dont call what they beleive twisted.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

That is it we don't understand each other 100% so whatever we discuss turns out into a argument.It is not that i don't respect your religions but there is so many things , where it differs from mine that i was just trying to show them to u but then again who am i to show those things to u..
    So i am done with this comparison thingy and checking up on what other religions say because ppl cannot discuss such sensitive matter O' by the way u did not offend me at all.
    We have a saying in our community when questions is asked about something in the Bible Let the Bible answer the question about the bible.
    For everything else ppl wanna know about the bible their is a answer so next time maybe i will just quote the appropiate verse or verses and that is that.

Don't you dare say what I learned is twisted!!!!!
    This is the understanding part that u were going on about, My conception means my own opinion pls u suffer the same problem as u say i do misunderstanding what i said.
    lol .

Done thanks for the chat... Buddy

Otaku Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality may be famous one day Drkduality's Avatar
    Thanks

.............I'm christian and i suppose i believe in heven and hell, but on the other hand there are so many other religions who belive in so many different things so who am i to say mine is the guarenteened truth. So i kind of take a wait and see abroch. The only people that can say for sure if there is an afterlife are the one ones who have died and they usually keep to themselves lol.

My first self-made sig.

Otaku jeilee may be famous one day jeilee may be famous one day jeilee's Avatar
    you have to deal with the grim before finding it
    Thanks

hmmm.........after life.....*sigh*
    yes i do belive on these stuff...
    maybe not because i don't want to be rested in peace...i just don't want this worl live without me!!!!!!hehehe

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

Kedar just defended what he believed in, that doesn't mean he was angry. Respecting others opinion is one thing, defending it is another. What spymonk said sounded like an attack on Kedar religious believes, but he probably didn't mean to.

As for afterlife, no clue. There maybe heaven, hell or reincarnation or whatever. Im just gonna wait and find out myself.

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    To me, Heaven and Hell are mere illusions, though they can be treated as transient places, where a soul might reach, but no one stays in either of them permanently. All of us reach one place in the end: The Blissful abode of the Supreme Godhead; Heaven, as it may also be imagined. ^_^

After death, a soul of an individual has the ability to choose between two paths, one of them being the path of the Sun [Bright path], and the other being the path of the Moon [Dark Path]. In a similar sense, the path of the Sun is the entry to the spiritual world ^^, and the path of the Moon is the entry back to the physical world!! One who travels along the Bright path doesn't return back to the physical world, meaning he or she has attained salvation [Nirvana/Moksha..], and the one who travels along the Dark path will return back to the physical world, serving until one realizes the meaning of their own existence and the truth; the cycle of birth and death; reincarnation. Whether one believes in reincarnation or not is not a bother to me, but the ultimate is the same; we all will reach the Divine God.

And, I fully agree with what Dancy said, at that place, everyone will be in peace with each other. Well said, Dancy! ^_^
    this sounds cool, i think i like the idea of this. but as far as after life, well i was brought up to believe in heaven and hell, but sometimes you just gotto think to yourself "it seems to fabricated, that it doesnt exist, how could it?" at this point i believe once i die it is the end for me

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

I belive there is a Heaven and Hell. Although, as a Muslim, I belive tat we all have more than one life. Its hard to explain cuz i read it in the Kuran. ^_^;;
    So after u die, the day of judgment, God decides weather you are one who will go to hell or one who will go to heaven.
    and then u live another life.as someone else............I hope u undertsand what i mean. lol

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, I do believe in the afterlife. I mean can you really think that once you die that will be your eternal end. Sorry, it doesn't make any sense to me so I think that once you die you move into another existence. What it is like I don't honestly know but really only the departed know what it's like. As for the living we can only guess. I only hope that the afterlife is filled with peace and happiness. Who doesn't want that?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast