Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: after you die....

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: after you die....

Well after I die, I hope to have my head cut off and frozen just like Walt Disney. That way I can be cloned and have my brain transplanted into my new clone body in the future. Of course I'll also have a few genetic alterations.

As for you spirit or soul, I don't know it gets thrown away I guess. Who you are is a collection or the sum of your experiences up until now, no now, ummm now. Well you get the idea.

If I were to think of it as something pleasant, then when you die here you wake up somewhere else as someone else like it was just a dream.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

I would like to believe that reincarnation does exist. Even if that means no recollection of your past life. I just can't come to accept the fact that my spirit or conciousness could just disappear like that. I feel that my spirit will leave my body and whatever happens after that I probably won't remember. Almost like deja vu O_o. That's a strange subject.

But anyway this reminds me of Bart Simpson's thought of being reincarnated into a butterfly cuz "no one ever suspects the butterfly." but yea...ramble ramble

Otaku Tom2Ace is off to a good start Tom2Ace's Avatar
    Thanks

i think when you die you will get reincarnation depening on your actions on earth but i also think there is a heaven and hell too

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

My beliefs r a combination of different beliefs. Like the Christians; I believe in a heaven and h3ll, but like the Muslims; I don' believe h3ll is a perminate place. I believe that if a person goes ta h3ll, they r punished for their sins until they r cleansed, like the Buddists believe. Then they assend ta their just reward. I believe that only the truely d@mned r placed in h3ll perminately and I believe that it takes a lot ta b truely d@mned. I'm a proponet of the forgivin' God, not the wrathful one.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: after you die....

I just put it this way, the spirit goes to another dimension depending on what it has done, the spirit is the very thing inside us (that scientist can't explain and just ignore the possibilities of it's exsistence when it's right in front of thier face) that makes us move and produce so much electricity without

having a battery hooked on us...the very same thig that allows Yogi's and
    Monk to balance on spears while lying on their stomachs...and to be pierced by swords and not bleed...the spirit exsist!! the proof is in the pudding

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

if life after death is like the egyptians we humans must go through a test with the weighing of the heart against the feather. <-- this is what i get for doing ancient egypt as a course through school, but i got to say i think its the could be mixed a bit with the reincarnation and the action on earth with a bit of egyptian. i mean is that i think you will be reincarnated possibly somewhere else than earth to start a new life somewhere after a small test

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Didn't I post smth. about this already? Ok, I hope I don't bore you people with this...

I believe that we reincarnate 15 times- I read that once in a book, it's one of Pythagoras theoremes (and this is my 13th or 12th life ^^) I don't know why but I tend to believe that...

Then, after the 15th life we go to a better place (or worse if you've earned it :P) and rest...sounds nice, doesn't it?

Anyways that's what I want to believe... That our soul lives forever!

But, anyways, the main thing is to leave something behind you, so you could at least live in the memories of others...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku Panda Golf Champion Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost may be famous one day Ryoga_TheLost's Avatar
    Thanks

wow......for my actions....I pray that there is NO reincarnation. I think I will come back as a flea or something. I was raised Catholic for 21 years and now being 26 , I'm not sure there is an afterlife.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast