Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: after you die....

Otaku Maskot Kombat Champion Titanofdeath is off to a good start Titanofdeath's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: after you die....

After you die you might go to heaven or hell but i really dont know i am still thinking about the whole reilgon thing.

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." "A nation's culture resides in the hearts and in the soul of its people. " "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." Quote Mohandas Gandhi

Otaku Lupas is off to a good start
    Thanks

well if u concider that the body remains celluarly active after death. take in as well that energy only disperses 1's carcas could be the after-life itself.
    after all how many dreams do we have every night?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

After I die...

Now thats something I think about every day. I truly believe that when I die that that will be the end of my existance. No part of me will survive. i will not become another person or thing. I will simply be dead and that will be the end of me.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I have quite a strange view of what happens after you die. And I shall tell in detail. ^^

I think....
    After you die, you go to hell. but not permanently. Depending on how you lived your life, you will stay in hell for a certain period of time. Unless you are a complete saint whom has never before sinned. The hell that I like to imagine is a place of psychiatric torture. It is total blackness. Darkness. Empty. No light. No sound. No one but you. The floor is hard and cold. The air is freezing. And you stay there for a while. And after so long, the emptiness eats at you. It hollows you out in an unpleasant manner. Again, a more mental torture. It is a terrible loneliness. Another thing that crosses my mind is that hell may be a sort of brain-wash kind of thing. I think that you may have to say your name. And it echoes. Again, and again, and again. Until it is a completely useless sound. Without meaning. I think that this could be a way of forgetting your past life.

After your set time in hell, you go to heaven. Heaven is a perfect place. No problems. It is a gentle brightness that allows eternal bliss. But this eventually poses a problem. It gets boring. Without problems, anything can get boring. At this time when you get bored, you are allowed to return to earth. A reincarnation. That is where the brain-wash sort of thing comes in. Now you don't remember. This is how you return to earth, and the cycle repeats.

As for ghosts, I think that that happens when you die and your soul in simple terms, has a score to settle. And if you can't settle that score, you remain on earth as an angry spirit, or in some cases, a very sad spirit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BrightShadow_96 View Post
    I have quite a strange view of what happens after you die. And I shall tell in detail. ^^

I think....
    After you die, you go to hell. but not permanently. Depending on how you lived your life, you will stay in hell for a certain period of time. Unless you are a complete saint whom has never before sinned. The hell that I like to imagine is a place of psychiatric torture. It is total blackness. Darkness. Empty. No light. No sound. No one but you. The floor is hard and cold. The air is freezing. And you stay there for a while. And after so long, the emptiness eats at you. It hollows you out in an unpleasant manner. Again, a more mental torture. It is a terrible loneliness. Another thing that crosses my mind is that hell may be a sort of brain-wash kind of thing. I think that you may have to say your name. And it echoes. Again, and again, and again. Until it is a completely useless sound. Without meaning. I think that this could be a way of forgetting your past life.

After your set time in hell, you go to heaven. Heaven is a perfect place. No problems. It is a gentle brightness that allows eternal bliss. But this eventually poses a problem. It gets boring. Without problems, anything can get boring. At this time when you get bored, you are allowed to return to earth. A reincarnation. That is where the brain-wash sort of thing comes in. Now you don't remember. This is how you return to earth, and the cycle repeats.

As for ghosts, I think that that happens when you die and your soul in simple terms, has a score to settle. And if you can't settle that score, you remain on earth as an angry spirit, or in some cases, a very sad spirit.
    very interresting!! i'd have 2 agree a little, i still think death is one long sleep. no one save yourself can truely jugde u correctly. a little harder 2 explain but even serial killers know they're doing wrong, they fear things and those things will them untill they face themselves.
    no ones harder on me than me
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Otaku Spooked_Ninja may be famous one day Spooked_Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: after you die....

Really I believe that when you die you do go to 1 of 2 dimensions,
    in a non-human form, the purest form of the soul...pure matter and energy.
    people think you die and you wear the same clothes as you died in...nope no way. I believe Einstein's Theories:

"Energy cannot be created or destroyed" (makes you wonder what happens to that energy that makes us move, produce cells and think, if you think about it...question death why do they die?? what causes them to die from being stabbed....then go to the Ripley's vault or India and China and watch Yogi's and Monks impail each other witout a mark)

"There is no science without god, and there is no god without science"
    I totally believe that, I totally see god as a supreme being without a true form known to man, a powerful entity and a vast matrix mainframe with no human form (no offence everyone)

so when you die, I believe you go to a different dimension that only
    "energy-based" being go to ^_^

Thanks

when i die i hope i can deal w/ the inevitable, but i don't think it'll matter 2 much. no ones ever come back & said i was judged so u won't know 'till it happens. just enjoy the ride
    SUFFERING!, YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!

Otaku Mattness may be famous one day Mattness may be famous one day Mattness's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ahnakimi View Post
    what do you believe?
    do you believe in reincarnation like in some cases in which is if you have a horrible life before you come back as something better. or life after death as in like what the Egyptians
    believed in,as in you die and your spirit lives on in the after life? Or neither you just die right now i believe in reincarnation but i want to hear what the people of AO have to say.
    No, I don't see how if you are good, you get to come back to life as a cow. Then if you are a bad cow, you get to become a chipmunk. It is a novel idea but I hope that it is false because I think that I would make a lousy badger.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast