Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: after you die....

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: after you die....

i'm a muslim so i believe in reincarnation and having another life after death but the difference that is the life i'm going to live after your death (Heaven or Hell) depends on our life back here
    Last edited by LichGRIFFIN; Nov 18, 2007 at 04:08 AM. Reason: font color
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ahnakimi View Post
    what do you believe?
    do you believe in reincarnation like in some cases in which is if you have a horrible life before you come back as something better. or life after death as in like what the Egyptians
    believed in,as in you die and your spirit lives on in the after life? Or neither you just die right now i believe in reincarnation but i want to hear what the people of AO have to say.
    Being a good Roman Catholic, I believe that I must first cleanse my soul. If I have any sins left on there (thank God for Reconciliation and last rites!), I will spend time in Purgatory, purging myself of my imperfections. Once I am fully cleansed, I will join my heavenly Father for eternity.

Sounds good to me.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: after you die....

I believe in total nothingness after you die; the noughts, as some call it. Yes, quite morbid and not very appealing, but that's exactly why not many choose it; because it's not very appealing.

Having the chance to go to heaven. Reincarnation. Those sorts of beliefs are so appealing because they give people hope about their future, and that their existence isn't worthless; it empowers them, doesn't it? To think they're worthy enough to deserve such rewards... It's all very optimistic and encouraging. "What's that? A surpreme being considers you worthy enough of going into heaven?" or "The importance of your existence is reinforced through reincarnation?" It all ends with, "Well, howdy! I'm joining in! I love those ideas; they give me hope about my existence."

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with wanting hope and some meaning to one's existence, however. I think it's actually quite natural to desire those things, really.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I would plan to tell God that he's fat and lazy and he's very evil,
    and that he let's things die and makes people suffer for something they never did, and tell him he have better strighten his act up.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Dead topic, closing

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4