Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: age

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

There are all kinds of discriminations out there but the one3 I wanna talk about is age discrimination. ex:many ppl think that just because your under the age of 16 your thoughts aren’t that important or ppl would look down on a 15 year old and 19 year old getting together but no one cares if a 20 year old and a 40 year old get together....anyways what i wanna know is....1)what do you thank of age discrmenation,2)do you age discriminate?,and 3)whatever else you wanna add....

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: age

Ok dood,

1) Age Discrimination is wrong
    2) NO, I do not discriminate ppl for any reason.
    3) I don't think I have anything to add at this moment.

...thatz my answer dood.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie Alec may be famous one day Alec may be famous one day Alec's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Any kind of discrimination is wrong, including age.

2. No, I don't discriminate anyone.

3. Though some older people may not agree to it, younger people today are much better educated and can probably out wit most of the older population.

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Age discrimination is wrong. I think a person should be judged on how mature they are and their personality. I can see though why some adult could think that all teens are spoiled brats sometimes though. I am pretty mature. (Or at least I like to think so) But I am 15 and a lot of the people my age seem to really need to just grow up.

Do I discriminate? No, I do not. Age doesn't determine how you think or act. It is the person that decides that.

Newbie Alec may be famous one day Alec may be famous one day Alec's Avatar
    Thanks

Amen to that, Priestess Angel

The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

Priestess Angel already said it....
    1) any form of discrimination is wrong
    2) I don't descriminate
    3) I hate it when there r concerts that r for 21 and up
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Newbie Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning may be famous one day Dead Reckoning's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think any discrimination is right and being only 14 myself i really dont like age discrimination, and no to question 2.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

haha. Glad someone came up with this.What do I think about it. Nothing, why because it doesn't happen to me, because I can look older than 16 when I want to. (Make up works wonder) Well making me look older that is. I think is comes to those who look young. I can look 12 if I want to. Yes, and no, I'm nicer to guys younger than me. They just don't scare me, but if they are taller that's different. Girl are different. I think girls can get any info they want, so they can just know more than most. Anything else.. Yea. That age thing about dating. If you think it's okay for a 19 to go out with a 15 that's you, but that's sick for the 19 old. I mean he can't find anyone his own age. That's like saying a 12 can makeout with a 16. I be danm to let one of my classmate kiss on a girl more than 5 years younger than them. yuck, and gross. You know when your mature. so don't worry what others think. I hope that made sence.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast