Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: age

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: age

I know it sucks to be discrimminated by ur age...like for example my little brother gets discrimminated cus he's 9 years old and people think he only thinks about toys and video games but he's a real smart kid...he watches CNN more than I do and he knows more about what's going on around the world than I do and I'm 18 apart from all that he's really advance in Math for a 3rd grader...I mean the kid knows how to figure out square roots and long division something that is currently being taught at the 7th/8th grade level... I don't think ppl should treat kids like him like a little kid when they are clearly smarter than most people.....
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Lo Ao members ..
    I am an adult by age so if u would allow me to clear things up.
    Nobody like to be labled at all in anyway in society everybody wants freedom to choose and do what they want right.Putting restrictions on all things is a better way of controlling it the grounup ones is sorted and also the not so groundup ones aswell.Ifwe wanna create a society where everyone can do what he wants when he feel he or she is ready to do it ,it would created a serious exploitation onto the younger generation that is not so mature as their counterparts so yeah in a sense i understand what u are going through because i have been there done that and warn the t-shirt so yeah what u have to keep in mind their is adults out there that would appreciate to take the labling away and judge each person according to his or her maturity.
    For generations younger generations has been on this subject maybe either because they are clever or they think they are clever it has nothing to do with that being clever or not knowing alot of thing or not.

The whole restriction thing helps everybody to gradualy move into the real world as we call it because if u throw 15 year olds into the work invironment they won't last and also u take away the years of forming/finding themselfs.Would u like to loose the last years of school just because u feel u are clever.
    Being a adult and having responsinbility where u do things not when asked/told like when u are younger but it comes natural.

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont mind a person age. I judge ppl on their attitude. Many ppl under 16 can b very mature. So in that sense I wouldnt discriminate anyone coz of their age.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

AO's Demon Slayer Hexxagon Champion, Match Stick Soccer Champion Blade X may be famous one day Blade X may be famous one day Blade X's Avatar
    Thanks

Nope, any discrimination is wrong.

I dont do it coz I kinda understand wut the younger ppl think even tho I'm 17. I try to but their r impatient and reckless. I try to see from the older ppl's point of view where their experience counts for something. They think younger ppl are impatient, reckless and inexperience. Younger ppl think (20 - 35) the older ppl are going senile and losing their minds.

Thanks for the siggy Ky-lyrra

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

age is just age... it really doesn't mean anything important to me... sometimes, i even find younger people who think and speak more sensilbly than adults do...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

to be honest i can see where adult gets the idea that we "aren't mature enought".
    i only just realises how harsh the cruel world really is, and once you find out it will shock you.

but with the ages descrimination, i believe we have the right to make our own decisions about life. how else are we goin to learn and take care of our selves if ppl decide what we do. we need to learn to become self reliant and if that means making mistakes then so be it, its our mistakes to make. age has nothing to do with it.

HMQ
    Newbie HMQ may be famous one day HMQ may be famous one day HMQ's Avatar
    Thanks

1) It's stupid. Just because a person is a teenager/younger than you, doesn't make him/her stupid. I remember at this other forum somebody had actually posted a thread about he dismisses the opinions of anyone younger than him (i.e. teenagers) because they don't have enough "life experience" irregardless of the subject matter. Needless to say, everyone hated him for it.

2) No, I don't. I'm a minority myself, so I know what it's like to be discriminated.

3) ...can't think of anything.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

1. it's just like bullying
    2. no, i do not.
    3. i treat everyone as an equal.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast