+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Age Differences...

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Age Differences...

Quote Originally Posted by darkninja View Post
    @scourge. i completly fill you on the don't make me put u on the cross hair thing. but me it would be with a sniper rifle letting him know i will ALWAYS have an eye on him.
    I have a sportsmen hunting version of the German Kar98 WWII rifle that has a scope attachment to it. Bolt action of cores. My grandfather had a Thompsan when he was in the war and was going to bring it home with him but accidently left it behind. I wish he had brought that in the hopes to enhairet it, this way, even if you are hiding in a building I would just go right in and have him meet my little friend if he did anything he shouldnt be doing to my daughter.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

*sigh*
    At age 18 you can date whoever you want, however it is a different case if you are living with other people, especially parents. Whoever owns the house, or pays full rent, etc makes the rules. Don't like it, move. Broke? Maybe you should go to college and get more money so you can have your own place, love. And focus more on education and your own place then dating anyway.
    And maybe you should consider why your dad doesn't want you to date the guy. Your dad's probably not your enemy, he's just helping you. Why hurt someone who loves you? Weigh in all the perspectives and make the choice that will best help you.
    Last edited by EmoNightmareRose; Jul 27, 2009 at 11:45 AM. Reason: EDIT: It's not age discrimination, by the way.

Newbie LadyJuliaHale is off to a good start LadyJuliaHale's Avatar
    Don't tell me to smile, because I don't know how.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    *sigh*
    At age 18 you can date whoever you want, however it is a different case if you are living with other people, especially parents. Whoever owns the house, or pays full rent, etc makes the rules. Don't like it, move. Broke? Maybe you should go to college and get more money so you can have your own place, love. And focus more on education and your own place then dating anyway.
    And maybe you should consider why your dad doesn't want you to date the guy. Your dad's probably not your enemy, he's just helping you. Why hurt someone who loves you? Weigh in all the perspectives and make the choice that will best help you.
    FYI, if you don't have money, you can't go to college. That's the position that I'm in now. I can't get a job because of the economy. I've probably sent in about....20 applications and no one apparently wants me to work for them because of my lack of experience with work.
    I'm standing in the dark calling your name, But when you don't answer,
    I realized everyday it's the same.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJuliaHale View Post
    FYI, if you don't have money, you can't go to college.
    Two words: Student Loans.

Its how I went to college.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Or even better option try to snag a grant, there are lots of student grants out there. Thats how I went to college for free.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Not discrimination. Not at all. Your dad loves you and he's just trying to protect you. Your his "baby girl" so he doesn't want you to get hurt by a man. Especially if his older than you. True, you can decide for yourself but sometimes, you have to listen to adults (mostly parents) cause they know what they're telling you. Don't worry. I think I can understand your situation. And your dad's probably right about not dating that guy. LOL. And this is coming from a 15 year old btw.

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJuliaHale View Post
    FYI, if you don't have money, you can't go to college. That's the position that I'm in now. I can't get a job because of the economy. I've probably sent in about....20 applications and no one apparently wants me to work for them because of my lack of experience with work.
    Google financial aid, loans, grants and scholarships. Lack of funds isn't a legitimate reason. And if you go to college, you'll get a better job. Not to mention you can apply for a student-work-study job too. And if a four year won't accept you, go to a junior college.
    This may be why your dad doesn't want you to have a boyfriend right now if your twenty, live with him, don't go to college, and don't have a job.
    Last edited by EmoNightmareRose; Jul 28, 2009 at 10:13 AM. Reason: typos

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

A very exalant point there ENR, a very good reason indeed. If that is the case and there is a good chance that it is then he is clearly doing this to help push you from being stuck in a hole.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast