Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: age is just a number?

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: age is just a number?

I'm sorry, but I can't help thinking your friend has made a big mistake. The dumbasses who say "age is just a number," are forgetting with age comes maturity and responsibility, which your friend in this case seems to be lacking.

My father is 8 years older than my mom. Is this a problem? Is this strange? Most certainly not. But a college freshman having sex with a jr. higher? No! Age does matter, and your friend was not ready. There is a certain point in life where age isn't important, but when your under 18, you better bet your ass it matters! I'm 16, I'm young, and I know I won't be planning on sex until 18. You have to give yourself time to be mature mentally and physically, AND you have to learn to be independent from your parents! And by independent I mean pay taxes, rent, and any other nessisary payments to survive and raise a baby. Again, I'm sorry, this may be your best friend, but what she has done is NOT right. Even if she claims it was in the name of love. Love can wait, and when the time is RIGHT, last forever.

[/endrant]

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I'm sorry, but I can't help thinking your friend has made a big mistake. The dumbasses who say "age is just a number," are forgetting with age comes maturity and responsibility, which your friend in this case seems to be lacking.

My father is 8 years older than my mom. Is this a problem? Is this strange? Most certainly not. But a college freshman having sex with a jr. higher? No! Age does matter, and your friend was not ready. There is a certain point in life where age isn't important, but when your under 18, you better bet your ass it matters! I'm 16, I'm young, and I know I won't be planning on sex until 18. You have to give yourself time to be mature mentally and physically, AND you have to learn to be independent from your parents! And by independent I mean pay taxes, rent, and any other nessisary payments to survive and raise a baby. Again, I'm sorry, this may be your best friend, but what she has done is NOT right. Even if she claims it was in the name of love. Love can wait, and when the time is RIGHT, last forever.

[/endrant]

that was hot. liked it musch. you should really talk to her for me. i am there and supportive but cant turn her down so easily and tell her what to do.ohhh and she moved out a couple of days ago and found some condo with the dude. but they might not be together long because her parents are taking him to court but she is taking them to court to get a divorce from them. whats that called.?

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well if thats what they wanted we couldnt of stoped them well its goin to be heard i know a girl how is havein one in a month or so and shes 14 and the dad is 13 so its goin to be head too but i gave them luck and hope they do well with the new little person ^__^

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn
    well if thats what they wanted we couldnt of stoped them well its goin to be heard i know a girl how is havein one in a month or so and shes 14 and the dad is 13 so its goin to be head too but i gave them luck and hope they do well with the new little person ^__^
    14 and 13!!!! that sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

yep it dose and their lookin to keep it too

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I couldn't tell you, all I'm saying is, there is a right time for everything, and having babies and love relationships via marriage, at this age, isn't that time. Her parents are doing the right thing, and I hope she realizes the errors she has created, which I'm sure she will, and try and do her best to correct them. A true friend wouldn't let their friend getting away with thinking something like this is right, it really isn't. Maybe that's just part of my christianity talking, but stuff like that just rubs me the wrong way. Not that it matters, none of this is really my business...

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Dark
    Yep yep
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equinn
    What the blanking under world of seven holy sea dragons?!
    tats crazy! i cant belive tat...i-im sorry but tats just unbeliveable lol
    I think this thread is smaking a good point, but my mom and dad have a 10 years difference and they married when my mom was like 21 and my dad was 31! lol shocking i know...im not sure how they got away wit that lol
    anyway i wish ur friend the best of luck...toodles.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast