Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: age is just a number?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: age is just a number?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark.
    I couldn't tell you, all I'm saying is, there is a right time for everything, and having babies and love relationships via marriage, at this age, isn't that time. Her parents are doing the right thing, and I hope she realizes the errors she has created, which I'm sure she will, and try and do her best to correct them. A true friend wouldn't let their friend getting away with thinking something like this is right, it really isn't. Maybe that's just part of my christianity talking, but stuff like that just rubs me the wrong way. Not that it matters, none of this is really my business...

i wanted to stop her because i know what she did is going to ruin her life!! im christian too and i say wait till your at least 18 to have sex. but she begged me not to tell and she was crying and pleading saying she loved and would die for him. i really have a soft spot for that but i cant help but not say nop. she is my friend and i am just to nice.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    i wanted to stop her because i know what she did is going to ruin her life!! im christian too and i say wait till your at least 18 to have sex. but she begged me not to tell and she was crying and pleading saying she loved and would die for him. i really have a soft spot for that but i cant help but not say nop. she is my friend and i am just to nice.
    i agree ^^ yup yup.
    One night could change it all lol they proabably had sex on the honey moon...tats what im thinking lol

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

im thinking the same thing myself.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

life is just to short to be wabting sex and babys at that age
    i wonder what gave her the idea of having sex with the guy knowing
    he could go to jail over this he was the adult suposedly he took adavantage
    of her . and if does go to jail i hope he servives becuase alot of guys
    in the prison system are fathers
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Thanks

i hope he dosent because she might do some crazy mess if he is locked up. she said she cant live with out him.

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

awww chris tats sad!....hes not gona be able to see his son....boy did he make the wrong desicion....they shoulve just waited! XD Im sorry princesslady but there act wasnot only childish, but it was also stupid..... am i right? im not saying this to be mean but tat was indeed stupid.

Newbie icewolf may be famous one day icewolf may be famous one day icewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Star Girl
    awww chris tats sad!....hes not gona be able to see his son....boy did he make the wrong desicion....they shoulve just waited! XD Im sorry princesslady but there act wasnot only childish, but it was also stupid..... am i right? im not saying this to be mean but tat was indeed stupid.
    theyre screwed..........he will go to jail probably, and she will never be able to get any kind of job or continue school..............they both just flushed their lives down the toilet

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')
    This is Bunny. I eat bunnies. I apologize to jaderabbit i dont eat bunnies nomore.

Thanks

okay okay okay!!! thank you for your comments bu shes my friend. please be a little more positve?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast