Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: age is just a number?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: age is just a number?

the guy was just using her her till he got what he wanted
    im not being mean or anything but i am guy and i know
    what most guys do to get what they want. he lied his way into her heart
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

icewolf is just being harsh. um did u two use protection?

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

First Off Ya'll Dont Know Sh** Bout What I Be Doin!! K? Secondly, Dont Be Dissing My Ass Like You Know Me Sweetie Cuz Ya Dont!!!
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Hell Naw We Aint Use No Protection!! What This Is?
    Last edited by princesslady; Jul 12, 2006 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Newbie icewolf may be famous one day icewolf may be famous one day icewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    First Off Ya'll Dont Know Sh** Bout What I Be Doin!! K? Secondly, Dont Be Dissing My Ass Like You Know Me Sweetie Cuz Ya Dont!!!
    i wasnt "dissing" anything. all i did was say my opinion. its your life, not mine, do what you want to with it

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')
    This is Bunny. I eat bunnies. I apologize to jaderabbit i dont eat bunnies nomore.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Well Dont Cuz I Aint Ask Yall Fo Yall 2 Cents So Keep It!!!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

uh? why not?
    ur only 15 i think u shouldve cuz its unhealthy to be pregnant at 15 cuz a mother can loose alot of blood when giveing birth and u prolly wont take it easy for long.

Newbie icewolf may be famous one day icewolf may be famous one day icewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by princesslady
    Well Dont Cuz I Aint Ask Yall Fo Yall 2 Cents So Keep It!!!
    well guess what? this is in the debate thread so i will debate the subject at hand. get mad at your friend for posting it

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    ('')_('')
    This is Bunny. I eat bunnies. I apologize to jaderabbit i dont eat bunnies nomore.

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

I seem to have missed ur intro thread... so HI... welcome... just pm if u wanna chat... ^^

well first of... the dude she run out with is gonna, if hes inst yet, in some big trouble... getting pregnant a 15 year old girl is gonna cost him a lot...
    after the fact that he is gonna spend a couple of years in jail... I dont think age matters... since everyone says girls mature faster than boys... but ur friend got wild... I dont think having sexual relationships at a youg age is bad(but u see im still a teenager... if my parents knew what have I done and how i think I would be dead by now).... if u use protection... u have to be careful... it can save u SOME TROUBLE..... I know that when ur parent forbid u something u get pissed off and do wild things... so ok, I can understan the part of running away for a couple of weeks... but getting pregnant, and at 15... it can completely mess ur life up.. they should have waited a cople of years and see what could happena and then do what ever they want...
    know as a friend... u couldnt do much about this, exepts trying to get her in her senses... but thats really hard... if shes planing to have the kid... life is gonna be so hard for her... but as a friend if she has the kid the least u could do is help her... be there for her....
    as for the dude.... I would have kicked his @$$... 20 yearold and a 15 year old... that would sound like he is taking advantage of her...
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast