+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The age long question of why...

Newbie animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion's Avatar
    Thanks

Question The age long question of why...

I have always wannted to know the answer to an age long question... why women won't give you their correct age? I mean, its youth precious, and age always hand-in-hand with knowledge? Why do they not wan't people to know? I am curious, thats all. :^) Do you remember that time that a girl asked you how old you thought she was, or how old she looked? What did you do, run in fear, or make up a cunning and witty comment that made them forget that they ever asked you a question in the first place?

Otaku cerebrum has disabled reputation cerebrum's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The age long question of why...

Probably because when men age.. they get more distinguished... whereas when women age - they just age, lol. ^_^
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=30454&dateline=115992  8199
Your Current Signature Picture
    Sig courtesy goes to : Sazuka. [Sig team]

Newbie trinityshiva may be famous one day trinityshiva may be famous one day trinityshiva's Avatar
    Thanks

it is we men who are responsible for the propagation of this age psychosis among the women. so w cannot blame them. the woman's sex appeal wanes out as she puts on years this every woman is conscious of. only when we men show that our love for them does not wane out with the waning away of their structural consistency then a radical change is possible and the women may stop worrying about their age aspect. but are we the men made of that generous mettle???
    trinity shiva

Otaku Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah may be famous one day Adarrah's Avatar
    Thanks

Ow please! Some women are very concerned about their looks, some are not, some are very open, some can accept how they look like and some can't when they're getting old. Ow wait some women are happy-go-lucky! Try to understand.

Otaku sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto may be famous one day sachiko ueto's Avatar
    Thanks

haha... really... some of us girls just want to know how other people look at us... you know, something like a reality check... well, I just laugh whenever people guess my age... rave even thought I was 20... but I'm only 16... probably because I speak somewhat maturely... hehe... it doesn't matter... age is just age, I guess... it's not the basis of your life...

They say you can't use oversized signatures here on AO.

Newbie animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion may be famous one day animeimmersion's Avatar
    Thanks

Ohh to be 16 again, and only have "EVERYTHING" to worry about. I miss the good old days.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cerebrum
    Probably because when men age.. they get more distinguished... whereas when women age - they just age, lol. ^_^
    This is a weak and not cynical or funny enough to be a Cerebrum response! LOL!

here's mine: women dont discuss their age because tehy want us to see them for more than just the years they have been on earth. They probably want us to see their beauty, and not judge or rate their beauty by their age.

It's not always important to ask for age anyways. Some 18years olds are far more mature than 22years olds. Maturity level is what really matters. As long as the 2 can get along, age shouldn't matter, so you should have to ask,

~piggy style!

o~Piggy-san~o

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

... >_> Actually...

They lie about their age due to the fact that some may be ashamed of their age...

They're either "too old" or even "too young" for the men they might go for.
    They can tell each other their ages...
    However, to a man...
    ... to "those men"...

They can't mention it even once.
    Otherwise... you can either call them an "old bag", "pedafile", "jailbait", "whore", "slut" or whatever. Just by knowing their age.

^__^ If kind-hearted women are afraid to tell their age, that's a whole nother story...

Quite frankly, mostly only self-centered women who "hunt for men", rather than searching honestly for a love, are the ones who lie about or hide their age.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast