55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

40 72.73%
  • Disagree

15 27.27%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Age Is Nothing But A Number

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number

Quote Originally Posted by bloodymoonreaper View Post
    Age is experience , but you should not be solely judged on age. I know alot of people alot older than me, and they act so immature. I guess it has to do with the person and what kind of experiences they have had. And in the love matter, well the older and more experienced in life you are , the better. When you are less than 20 you can't really know what you want just yet... in my opinion
    Sometimes in the area of maturity, age is just a number. Your personality is probably the biger factor in determining your immaturity/maturity.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

well i dont think age means anything

love is love u over come the wirklyness haha JK XD

but its nothin more than a number
    your perents will make up stuff about older boys ect lol
    and how they dont want you to go with them
    but like love is love it shall be overcomed
    ^^

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i understand that perfectly but is not the number age the feeling of your life that can get you ahead and see it for youself imagine you expressing thjat in your head that you realize that this is really more beyond of comprehension that alot of people can really relate to it I do not want to argue about it i hear this in every day life i hardly pay attention to it now that this is said i wont ignore it i will got to the fullest of my days.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

It is just a number. There are people who can be very elderly and act like teenagers (my granny being one of them). And there are some teens who act like old people. To me its more of mindset. I was once told that your age depends only on how you feel about yourself and that your only old if you've passed the 999 mark. With me I don't act my age EVER. I act much older than I actually am, but my mom is more like a little kid (she still throws tantrums). Age truly is nothing more than a number.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Wink Re: Age Is Nothing But A Number

Ok age is just a number..... hmmmmm....
    I know a couple where the woman is 36 and the man is 65...... She is full of life and he is always tired. She, i imagine, is more sexually active than him.... I cannot imagine a 65 having a full sexual relation with his wife.
    She is more of a kiddo in a mean that she likkes togo out and chill around and he is like his age. He just likes to be at home resting. They say that there is love there..... well that kind of love is pretty unequal..... He gets mad at her sometimes for the "childish" desicions she makes... for his are childish cos he is an experienced man and he has a broader view of the situation. Again 'cos of his experience.
    Let's take that now to teens. Imagine a 15 year old with a 27 year old....... of course that they are going to have really bad crashes.... cos the maturity and experience is not the same. the expectations form one another are not the same.
    Conclusion: age is not just a number
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Shu
    Devoted Otaku Shu may be famous one day Shu may be famous one day Shu's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Age is not just a number. It's an obvious fact that most people who are 25 are incredibly more mature than 15-year-old kids. And I'm not even comparing them to 2-year-olds.

This makes it an obvious FACT that age is a lot more than "just a number".
    this post says it all. in my opinion, age depends on how big of a number.

a 14 and 17 year old going out is ok in my book(but barely ok). 15 and 25 or anything ridiculous like that is not ok; not just in my book, but also in the eyes of the law.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

I also agree that age is just a number. The only time I disagree with big difference in age is when one person is say 15 or 16 and the other is around 30 something. Otherwise I don't have a problem with it. I can't say for sure that I would ever be in a relationship with someone more than 5 or 6 years older than me but maybe if the person had exceptional character I might.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i certainly agree but i have never mentioned that age can be a feeling but only a number some people think is just nothing important only what your hearth tells you but if your not certain try thinking in yourself that will help you in life but as i said age is a number but is a true feeling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast