+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Age ummm 3

Otaku mere is off to a good start mere's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Age ummm 3

I think as long as both sides are happy it souldn't matter the ages between the members in the couple. Everyone is capable of makeing their own dicisions and should do as they wish, after all isues like this do not harm anyone but couple itself...so y would it matter to us..i mean everyone has free will..and even if it is a mistake they will learn from the experience...but who's to say it wouldn't work out
    After all far back in time 40-50 year old males would pick their wife which would be 13-20 years of age...so it could work..just..ya

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

There is no reason to separate people by there age if they want to talk or have relations with someone older its there own bussiness.

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Kids from all walks of life or no matter where are capable of making their own decision, there are parents who want to believe that their kids need them when it's the other way around there are parents who son't admit they need their kids more than the kids needing them. which is a common parental syndrome ( common parental need syndrome) that some parents forget how they felt when they were younger and unheard.

I think parents are only there to guide not command
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Newbie IDAITAI is off to a good start IDAITAI's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    Kids from all walks of life or no matter where are capable of making their own decision, there are parents who want to believe that their kids need them when it's the other way around there are parents who son't admit they need their kids more than the kids needing them. which is a common parental syndrome ( common parental need syndrome) that some parents forget how they felt when they were younger and unheard.

I think parents are only there to guide not command
    I agree but sometimes parents take the whole im your boss thing just a little to far i mean they make it impossible to do anything or even tell them anything because your afraid they will go crazy and ground you or worse.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixSara View Post
    there are parents who want to believe that their kids need them when it's the other way around there are parents who son't admit they need their kids more than the kids needing them. which is a common parental syndrome ( common parental need syndrome) that some parents forget how they felt when they were younger and unheard.
    The idea that kids don't need parents is ludicrous. Parents don't forget how the feelings they had when they were younger, they most likely remember them all too well. They have the wisdom and knowledge. It's the reason why they are protective of us, in the first place.

And a 36 year old should never be with a 17 year old. Or vice versa. Age is a number that should be taken into consideration.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Silverskater145 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (May 13, 2008)

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: age

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I absolutely hate it when people do that! No one has the right to tell me my thoughts are unimportant just becuase of how old I am! And so what if I want to date outside of my immmediate age. WHO CARES! It works so give me a break. Okay I'm done.
    i agree. i'm 18 and my girlfriend is 16. now, the only thing our parents have a problem with is....welll......you know.

apparently she's too young for it. well, we are animals arent we? when animals hit a certain age, mating is natural.

besides she's more responsible than i am! lol so, no. age doesnt really matter.

with anything! i hate when i say something like "im dissapointed" and the bartender at work goes "honey you dont know what dissapointed is yet"

well maybe i dont, and i know most high schoolers are just angsty, but what if i have a genuine problem? will i be discredited for my age and lack of knowledge? probably.
    Why hello there!

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

To me when a 17 year old girl goes out with a 31 year old........that is just completely sick and wrong on so many level.
    First of all......why is he going out with a teenager?....what, he couldn't find a woman around his age so he had to look for someone younger?.....or maybe he has another "alternative"......
    Second of all.......someone has to kick that girl into reality.....she is going out with a guy who is 14 years older than her.....yeah, that seems perfectly alright and there is no problem with that....."cough".....excuse me?....you are in high school and you have your whole life ahead of you....and I know that that girl is so not ready to commit...what is she meets someone that is younger and better looking......then what?....yeah....that is what I thought
    I am sorry if I am coming on too strongly, but this subject makes me really angry.
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

I think age doesn't matter either i am a 16 yr old who way dating a 22 yr old but that didnt work out to well but okay....I think as long as you are in love and you really care about each other you should be allowed to date each other no matter what.....but then at times it is good to stay in your age range.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast