+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Age ummm 3

Otaku Lenne may be famous one day Lenne may be famous one day Lenne's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Age ummm 3

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    To me when a 17 year old girl goes out with a 31 year old........that is just completely sick and wrong on so many level.
    First of all......why is he going out with a teenager?....what, he couldn't find a woman around his age so he had to look for someone younger?.....or maybe he has another "alternative"......
    Second of all.......someone has to kick that girl into reality.....she is going out with a guy who is 14 years older than her.....yeah, that seems perfectly alright and there is no problem with that....."cough".....excuse me?....you are in high school and you have your whole life ahead of you....and I know that that girl is so not ready to commit...what is she meets someone that is younger and better looking......then what?....yeah....that is what I thought
    I am sorry if I am coming on too strongly, but this subject makes me really angry.
    I couldn't agree with you more!

Although It seems that most of you think that age doesn't matter... I the so called soulmate, lover or better half.. whatever you guys want to call it.. I think it's kenda gross when there is a big age gap.. I mean i have seen couples where I would think to myself.. "Dude he was in college when you were born!" I do think that everyone has there own choice so therefore i keep my nose out of whatever business is not mine! Even saying that although I'm being hypocritical i would want my son/daughter to be seeing someone 15-20 years older than them! I'm 23 and my limit to myself is 5 years either way.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Older people does not seem to listen to younger people as they dont think we have any experience in the tought world they had and that we still need to learn but sometime the adult can learn from the child. It does not matter what age we are, we still have the right to date who we like in the world wheather that person is black, asian, african or canadian in the world
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Astaroth View Post
    To me when a 17 year old girl goes out with a 31 year old........that is just completely sick and wrong on so many level.
    First of all......why is he going out with a teenager?....what, he couldn't find a woman around his age so he had to look for someone younger?.....or maybe he has another "alternative"......
    Second of all.......someone has to kick that girl into reality.....she is going out with a guy who is 14 years older than her.....yeah, that seems perfectly alright and there is no problem with that....."cough".....excuse me?....you are in high school and you have your whole life ahead of you....and I know that that girl is so not ready to commit...what is she meets someone that is younger and better looking......then what?....yeah....that is what I thought
    I am sorry if I am coming on too strongly, but this subject makes me really angry.
    I agree that a 17 year old has no business wit a 31 year old, adults and underage teens really shouldn' b together. However the difference in the age gap doesn' really matter in my book. My uncle and aunt have been married for over 30+years, and there's a 10 year age difference between them. While I agree that minors shouldn' b wit any1 who isn' a minor, I've always felt that if some1, ta clairify; who's not a minor, finds love wit some1 else whose older... I say "if it floats their boats..." As long as it doesn' directly effect me, I couldn' care less.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IDAITAI View Post
    I know an 17 year old dating a 36 year old im thats pretty crazy but if they care about each other then it shouldnt matter.
    And that's exactly why we can't have nice things.

I agree that age is just a number, but for crying out loud what the heck is a 36 year old dude dating a 17 year old girl doing, there are tons of chicks around his age that would be datable, but a 17 year old girl that still lives with here parents its outrageous. It only tells me one thing that the dude is doing it for the lulz.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ketaro For This Useful Post:

Joe Mage (May 14, 2008)

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

I happen to agree with Joe Mage. Some one in their teens has no right to be with some one who is an adult even if they do love each other. Now if some one is in the age of 20 to 21 then they can be with some one far older then them for all I care.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Scourge For This Useful Post:

Joe Mage (May 14, 2008)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3