Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Question Re: Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by LordBarronmore View Post
    @Sliverskater

#
    Heb. 1: 2
    2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his aSon, whom he hath bappointed cheir of all things, by whom also he dmade the eworlds;
    #
    Heb. 11: 3
    3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were aframed by the bword of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

There you are.
    what i am sorry i don't quite unstanded

we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Otaku -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo- may be famous one day -Ryo-'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens

There is no true or real evidence whether aliens exist or not, but I certainly believe there must be other living creatures in the universe and that the earth can't be the only planet that has it. I doubt we'd see any aliens though as they'd probably be in a different galaxy with a different sun Also, we have no other ways of leaving this galaxy as humans can't travel such distances (as it would take too long) so they send robotic probes but the probes usually lose its transmission (or transmission distance takes too long to reach the probe) after they reach a distance past pluto outside our galaxy. That is just my theory though.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Well they do have a probe nearing Pluto right now and its doin ok but I doubt it will leave our galaxy because our galaxy is a lightyear in distance to get out of it :/ I would like to see us one day being in another galaxy thou it would be neat.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Well they do have a probe nearing Pluto right now and its doin ok but I doubt it will leave our galaxy because our galaxy is a lightyear in distance to get out of it :/ I would like to see us one day being in another galaxy thou it would be neat.
    Its leaving a solor system, not galaxy. And they milky way is 100's of thousands of light years across.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

O it is? My mistake >_^ lol well that is still amazing ya know'? If it does leave and have connection still it would be a great success

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Aliens

the unvernis is sooo big we need like beable to warp around like wrym hole in space and stuff
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Newbie LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore may be famous one day LordBarronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

@mint ice mage
    Sorry about that. let me translate from LordBarronmore to English.

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
    #
    3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Hopefully that makes some more sense for you.

Thanks

Angry Re: Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by LordBarronmore View Post
    @mint ice mage
    Sorry about that. let me translate from LordBarronmore to English.

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
    #
    3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Hopefully that makes some more sense for you.
    old english firgures. i hate old english it makes my head hurt and my head hurts already and look for me around noon if i can log on during 3rd class ok?

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast