Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: Aliens

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks
    ooo dont say things like these it brings crazy thing like a dollar its all green and has faces on it lol

Newbie fookongmick may be famous one day fookongmick may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You never know, aliens may just exist. But I am pretty contented with how things are, since there could be hostile types out there ya know! :S

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by frr_vegeta View Post
    There has to be life out there somewhere. There are literally quadrillions and quadrillions of planets out there (thousands of trillions) And the fact that one of them brought about life means that of those thousands of trillions there must be billions which could support life.

There have to be at least a handful with life on them (us included)

Whether that life is more advanced than us or not who knows. I'm sure there are a few civilizations out there, but mostly just microscopic life and perhaps life which resembles basic plants.
    I totally agree. The universe is so big I believe there has to be life on other planets. Just think about how big space is, It's foolish to think we are the only life in the entire universe.

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can't say that aliens are real, nor can I say that they aren't real, because I have no evidence. But what I can say is that, if you truly believe we humans, animals, insects, etc. are the only living beings in this universe, you are very, very naíve. I'm not saying that aliens exist - I'm just saying that I believe something does exist other than us on earth.

Newbie ketchupsword may be famous one day ketchupsword may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I'm not really sure what to think of aliens, really.
    I actually saw an interesting site where this guy named Dr. DB Selwick talks about how aliens were taking over Mercury since 1962, which is strange and funny to me. It's kinda strange how he backs up his facts too, but that's just the way I see it.
    I just a girl in the world thats all I want to be!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course aliens are real. do you think the universe was made for only us to be alive in it? the universe is vast and they probally are thinking the same thing about us. are we real.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Maybe it was made for us what would you think then? O.o Heh it would be weird if the Earth was the only planet with real life thou...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward may be famous one day Pride_Edward's Avatar
    Thanks
    You cannot say what is yet to be proven. If there is really,then some evidence must be shown to prove it like the UFO pics. Anyways,UFO's are only proven rarely and so even the Aliens...

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast