Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens

Otaku kinetic may be famous one day kinetic may be famous one day kinetic's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    LoL? Wow that was confusing heh, why do you think that aliens won't talk to us then? I alwas wonder if they exist why wouldn't they even speak/visit us in person.
    Whats so confusing, the mathmatical odds of only one world in a the universe, to have life on it is not only imposssible, but improbable. Now I wont go the way of the area 51 nuts, but with the amount of distance compaired to time, no being made organic matter could survive the trip from one inhabited planet to the other.
    Even at the speed of light it would take 3500 light years to get to the nearest known planet, I dont know about you but that is a long trip just to find out if anyones home, not to mention gas is expensive.
    MAY YOU DAY BE BRIGHT, AND YOUR ASSOCATION WITH MORONS BE MINIMAL. EXTRA MEDICATION FOR ALL!!!

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Eh I been thinking that maybe in the future someone would make a cold fusion reactor so we don't have to use gas but a cold fusion reactor is like a nuke lol, but it would harness the energy of the sun which would be tremdous then you could use that for space travel ; yes the odds of a alien being in this universe isn't slim but we never saw one in life have we? O.o

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kinetic View Post
    Whats so confusing, the mathmatical odds of only one world in a the universe, to have life on it is not only imposssible, but improbable.

Even at the speed of light it would take 3500 light years to get to the nearest known planet, I dont know about you but that is a long trip just to find out if anyones home, not to mention gas is expensive.
    I sort of agree with you here. I don't personally believe in aliens, but the thought of Earth and its humans being the only living species in the seemingly infinite universe is mind-boggling.

And you make a good point on the travel. Despite hollywood's depiction of aliens as a super-intelligent, world-domination-bent species, aliens could be no more different than humans. Thus, making it nearly impossible for them to visit us, and vice-versa. I think in the end, the point is that we'll never truly know. And since we'll probably never know, I think it's a waste of time trying to, despite the interesting aspects of it.

That's why, I don't personally care if someone believes in UFO's, unless they're the wacky kind. Give me break. Those pictures and sightings are all fake. Although there have been some that have made me think.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Hah there are some photos that do truely look like ufos O.o I like lookin at them it looks neat, or even videos of ufos; I've seen some really werid stuff and I'm sure that it couldn't be fake o.O

THE RULES!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

've seen some really werid stuff and I'm sure that it couldn't be fake o.O
    You'd be surprised at how real some things might look these days, when they are in fact, fake.

That's why I don't trust any pictures or rumors as a general rule. *Cough* Like the 1960's Moon landings *cough*.

Thanks

Lol yes we all know about that and how dirt doesn't kick up in zero gravity ; but there was one great video of a ufo on Fugly.com - It's FUN! It's FREE! It's FUGLY! - funny videos, flash games, clean jokes, hilarious movies, funny pics, office jokes, free prizes, horrible horoscopes, hysterical chat pranks, chat scripts and much more! I can't remember where but it looked amazingly real it like zipped to another area and then flew right past the helicopter like 5 feet away if it was fake I'd have to say bravo!

THE RULES!

Thanks

but there was one great video of a ufo on

"Fugly.com - It's FUN! It's FREE! It's FUGLY! - funny videos, flash games, clean jokes, hilarious movies, funny pics, office jokes, free prizes, horrible horoscopes, hysterical chat pranks, chat scripts and much more!"
    Fugly.com? I'll take a safe guess and say that it's fake.

Thanks

Lol well fugly.com is a neat site and all but it was very interesting to watch it was from a Japanese tv show and it was preety realistic but... I couldn't get the best look of the ufo in the video it was just alittle bit blurry

THE RULES!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast