Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens

Even at the speed of light it would take 3500 light years to get to the nearest known planet, I dont know about you but that is a long trip just to find out if anyones home, not to mention gas is expensive.
    Alpha Centari is only 4. something light years away.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The closes other planet in another galaxy I think is 12 lightyears away? But it is amazing how the galaxies do look huh? So beatiful.... it looks so unreal also like how are they real I sometimes wonder how life exist heh... of course I do believe God made it, I still think about it.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze may be famous one day Schwarze's Avatar
    Thanks

Ther's no proof if aliens do not exist.
    Also ther're many video we cant confirm if its true or fake.
    I shocked a bit when I see video about ball like object make impossible maneuver (shape S) in high speed on the sky, at noon time. It's looks so real n clear.
    I do not comprehend anymore...

Lives link to one another, and the world continues...

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    The closes other planet in another galaxy I think is 12 lightyears away? But it is amazing how the galaxies do look huh? So beatiful.... it looks so unreal also like how are they real I sometimes wonder how life exist heh... of course I do believe God made it, I still think about it.
    No the Alpha Centari system is only 4 light years away, and it has planets i think?

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

No I mean the closest planet that is like Earth I'm sure that galaxy has planets but theres like some galaxy 12 lightyears away with the same charcteristics as Earth, as in its green I think, has water or a water substance, etc.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm not gonna go into how they look.

but, as for their existence, look at it this way.

God is not a wasteful God, and he made the universe infinite. doesn't it seem a waste to only put us here?

elijah the prophet saw a UFO, he described it as "flying silver wheels within wheels."

when elijah asked God whether or not we were alone, God replied, "i will only tell you human thing that a human may understand them."

what do you think about that?

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

do i think that there are other organises beside the one that reside on earth then my answer is yes definately.. but i'm more or less counting the single cell organisms such as bacterial maybe some algue on some water planets and such..

however do i think that there are complex organisms that are at the same or greater intelligence than us.. well i'll give that a 50-50 chance.. maybe cause i don't really know the age of our galaxy compaired to others.. and i don't know whether each galaxies have different properties and such.. 2 many variables...

and do i think we will ever meet aliens equal or smarter than use... well i'll put my money of no... space is far to vast.. and the likely hood of bumping into somebody like us.. well lets just say... i'm not holding my breath

Mercenary SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara may be famous one day SousukeSagara's Avatar
    Thanks

No one can say if other life forms from other places do exists...
    I do not believe that Aliens are facts or just fictions...
    But if I see one, maybe I'm convinced...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast