Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens

Newbie pikapika28 may be famous one day pikapika28 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Aliens

I believe there are life outside of this solar system. Have they visited Earth? Maybe, have they visted Earth recently. Doubt it. There are so many planets out there, there is one that must have live.

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

it depends. the aleins you see are so scary looking and gross. i wouldn't mind if their were aleins so long as they were cute and fluffy and willing to be my slaves!!!!! it..it could happen *cough* ya i was kidding.

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

ShoutWire - SETI Makes Alien Contact? Click

Alien have warp space technology just the the Enterprise from Star Trek, lol. Or aliens were able to find portals (wormholes) and use them to travel through space.

I forgot what the temple is called but it is located in Scotland and theorist say that there is a portal located at the temple. The temple was built by the Knight Templars around 1400s and the columns have very similar carvings of American corn and DNA which of course haven't been discovered yet back then - aliens gave them the knowledge. Also there are these weird looking cubicals and people have said that if we can decipher it we can open the portal at the temple. Yes, discovery channel alien week.

Earth isn't the only habitable planet in the universe. There are life outside earth, just the matter of how advance they are. It can just be microorganisms.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

O.o Is that true? Lol sounds farfetched a portal hehe sounds preety cool, but I doubt that ; why do so many people say the pyramids were built by aliens lol...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Newbie hinata89 may be famous one day hinata89 may be famous one day
    Thanks

because the three great pyramids of egypt are in line with orions belt which would have been hard for the egyptions to do themselves also sphynx heads were said to have been found on the surface of mars. don't ask me how i know that. i read to much to know exactly where i got that.

no i'm not a nerd or anything *lowers head in mock shame*

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

who knows aliens could be like the zerg. no tech but very powerful, or like the predators o yeah they rock
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Because, after all these years, the pyramids still intrigue ppl. They're just that damn big, so ppl are going to speculate on it until there is an absolute truth.
    I think humans could do it.....but there was a long forgotten process to it. Whether it was alien taught or not......who knows?
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mint ice mage View Post
    who knows aliens could be like the zerg. no tech but very powerful, or like the predators o yeah they rock
    Yippie a Sc fan lol anyways, the pyramids are big and all but I mean hmmm weird eh? All these werid things around the world and not much to speak about them, like the stonehedge and all that junk what were they made for!!! Tell me!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast