Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens

of course Aliens are real!?!? haven't you guys watched E.T? Et was an Alien.
    XD

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Eh I been thinking that maybe in the future someone would make a cold fusion reactor so we don't have to use gas but a cold fusion reactor is like a nuke lol, but it would harness the energy of the sun which would be tremdous then you could use that for space travel ; yes the odds of a alien being in this universe isn't slim but we never saw one in life have we? O.o
    not quiet i like action sc-fi like starwars and other stuff like taht and dude you got something againt predators you better not.
    and what is wrong with sc-fi you got a problem with that don't be a busta
    and aliens should be ether like the zerg or the predators et. is well for childern. one game that was kind of gulty fun was predator concrete jungle hard but it was fun in training cause you get to impale throw and shoot like steel bolts (bolt gun) they pin humans agist the walls.
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Devoted Otaku hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957 may be famous one day hiei9957's Avatar
    Thanks

i think aliens are reall.

Tanks zyta

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Heh E.T of corse that movie amazed me!!!! I was like omg a alien!!! I don't hate on the predators O.o I think they look fricken aswome lol I wish I was one invisiblility ahhhh yea xD!

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage may be famous one day mint ice mage's Avatar
    brith place unknowed and there is no way to find out
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: Aliens

yes maybe but sooo far away. the univerer is like infinte how big it is holy f**k crap that is big

take a look how bada** they are
    we are the ice and lighting mages of the galaxy angels
    and don't even think about trying to have your way with us or wewill freeze you and electrocute you and shove you off a big cliff

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

They say the universe will be charted over the next 100 years but the universe doesn't stop growing so I don't know about that but it would be neat to see a chart of almost the whole universe lol

THE RULES!

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fayt lingod View Post
    elijah the prophet saw a UFO, he described it as "flying silver wheels within wheels."

when elijah asked God whether or not we were alone, God replied, "i will only tell you human thing that a human may understand them."

what do you think about that?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordBarronmore
    The scriptures tell us that God has created worlds without number and has put life on some of them. So, if you belive in God, then you should take him at his word and belevie there is life on other planets. And they probably look very much like you and I.
    Can I get references, please?

Thanks

I do know that Fayt's post was from the bible but also, many christian people think as that moment as angels that came to the Earth with a ring of some sort for who knows what, but I found the second sentence "i will only tell you human thing that a human may understand them." Kind of mind boggling, why would God call us " human thing " ?

This is found in Genesis of the Bible

THE RULES!

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast