Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

I don't see why not. The universe is incomprehensibly big. Who knows what's out there. Though you could say the human race, even our entire planet, was just a fluke. We were one in....the biggest number ever. We got extremely lucky. But why can't any other planet. Out of all of them out there (And yes there are other planets besides the ones in our solar system), why can't there be one or even 100 like ours?

Wilde Beast GiG Racer Champion EmoNightmareRose may be famous one day EmoNightmareRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

Did you see the Ancient Aliens thing on the History Channel again?

Anyway, I do not fully doubt their existence, but I think it's different then what the common person jumps to think.
    For instance, (after viewing the program mentioned above and other research in my younger, curious days), I think that the pyramids and other landmarks found in South America didn't just happen. The fact that the pyramids in Egypt perfectly line up to the lattitude and longitude mark in a flawless diagonal line isn't a coincedence. And the fact that the way the pyramids were made are still a mystery.

The thing that I believe more though, is Supernatural activity mistaken for Aliens. For instance, some state that the prophet Enoch predicted the pyramid's construction. The books of Enoch were cut out of the bible, yet they depict Lilith and the Angels explicitly. Lots of primitive drawing and carvings of these 'aliens' are depicted with a halo, and this is before Christianity.
    Based on what I believe, I think it also possibly be evidence of activity that is indeed out of this world, but possibly into the realms of Heaven and Hell.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

With billions upon billions of solar systems I don't think it's too big of a stretch to assume that there is life 'somewhere out there'.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hassun For This Useful Post:

EmoNightmareRose (Jul 28, 2009)

Newbie Canti is off to a good start Canti's Avatar
    Thanks

I think there are at least 1000 more planetes where life exists maybe they dont walk on two legs but the chance that theres life in the form of bakteria is pretty high because some dont need air and many of them can live under extrem circumstances they have even found bakteria in the waste from a nuclear powerplant. I evenheard that there is a big chance that the bakteria the humans evolved from was brought to earth by a comet or asteroid (i dont know if this really happened) but many people belive that even in our solar system. So I dont think the idea of life beyond our solar system is to absurd.
    And if we are alone then we can rule universe by ourselves

Newbie LuisCastellari is off to a good start LuisCastellari's Avatar
    Thanks

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big it is."
    -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Billions upon billions of stars out there, and only Earth can sustain life? No. There has to be life out there in the vast, expanding universe besides us. Maybe it doesn't have to be intelligent (though it's definitely likely there is intelligent life out there), but it's still just there, wriggling (or making some motion) and existing.

Now, I don't know the specifics, but I'm sure that some scientists believe that there's no life outside of Earth. Much of science is based on speculation anyway. If they say Earth is the only planet with life on it...well, that's not exactly scientific, is it?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

I agree with Hassun.. compared us with the Universe.. we're just a tiny speck... the of an atom.. maybe way way way smaller o.o If this puny planet have life form on it... why not there be another planet with the same "blessed" characteristic.. and voila.. there be E.Ts... I doubt they ride on light speed UFOs or vehicles.. o.o

They could be in many variants... I mean in Mars.. there are already signs of life forms.. only they have been... focillized... and they are pretty tiny.. wormlike? Heck.. scientists even made speculation that we were actually decendants from Mars o.o and there still are living life forms on that dune red planet... which neighbours us... >.< Just think about it... give it some real thought... How small are we?? How big is this universe?? That should give you the glimpse of the truth....

We are Not alone~

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

i looked up a lot of stuff before. people that have been taken by aliens (about 50 years ago)and went public about it where first threatend and if kept on going 'disapered' (this is where the movie men in black idea came from) but have they been watching us is the question. UFO's have been spoted for 1000's of years. they are out there and i think there watching us. i could also tell you why i've had a 'thing' for UFO's and aliens but you all would laf at me and then say likely story like my friends.
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

The universe is vast. Thus, I do believe that somewhere out there, some sort of life exist.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast