Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

I doubt the abductions and UFO sightings are real though... they may have been seen for such a long time but if you study more about it and watch more documentaries on it.. well.. the truth does come to light...

Photos of UFO sightings are mostly.. "made up".... they are carefully made to look real for some reason o.o Prank artist, and bunch of liars.. >.< such photos can be easily done
    Even my little bro could do it... and with today's technology.. it's much much easier...

Such as this one... a white fishing reel and dangle an item that looks like a saucer.. a little bit of perspective of background and voilla! You get a photo of a UFO sighting... You can even make a video out of it too...

There was another harder to explain lights on the sky... but i can't find the pics

That can be explained by science.. caused by balls of gasses that came out from earth.. because the lights appear everytime there's earthquake and has been sighted only on certain regions of the world... scientist already explained how this happened ^^

Here is the explanation enjoy

CAELESTIA A note on Earth(Quake) Lights

Seems like this site holds more than just an explanation on the earth lights... o.o

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

yea i know all about the fakes and the good pranks though nuthing has come up in a whil real or not will we ever know
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

UFO abductions and what-not sound crazy to me, but I like to think there is something more out there than just us. Space is ginormous there has to be some other form of life out there that isn't just plant life.

Otaku Tula is off to a good start Tula's Avatar
    Thanks

I know there's extraterriestial life out there. I have no proof. But I believe that if at any point 1 human ova and 1 human sperm could fuse together and create a George Bush Jr. (which at the time of his conception was about a 1 in 10^13 chance) then there has got to be extraterrestial life. Which like Hassun said can be found inany of the many galaxies out there.

Newbie Hayato is off to a good start Hayato's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm Catholic and I honestly believe 100% in aliens...and I have a theory too
    God never said that Earth was the first planet He made life on...so I think he made life on other planets, gave them free will and allowed them to eventually kill themselves off...he allowed that on many planets before ours
    and He probably has life on alot of other planets at the sime time He has life here...
    aliens must exist...to think the Earth is the only planet with life is...idiotic
    the wind that fiercly whirls about

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

The are here among us now. The masons know all about it, yes they do. They made that epsiode of the simpsons so that everyone thought it would just be a joke. Jk

Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Thanks

now they say there was a UFO in perth and 'PROPHE'(cant spell it) it was real. as if, i don't belive it though i did see the photo and it did look quiet real.but it is a bit kreapy because i live just a little out of perth. ha this is on the news but i still don't belive it
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Thanks

yup. I think that it is possible though I doubt that they come with little spaceships traveling at the speed of light
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast