Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 35

Thread: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

  1. #17
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

    If they ever come, I have a feeling it will be sometime in the far future. When people think of aliens, they think of some advanced race with amazing tech. But they might just be alongt the lines of something like our stone age. We have no idea how far along in development they are. But we do know that they aren't that advanced because they would probably have visited by now.

  2. #18
    Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    If they ever come, I have a feeling it will be sometime in the far future. When people think of aliens, they think of some advanced race with amazing tech. But they might just be alongt the lines of something like our stone age. We have no idea how far along in development they are. But we do know that they aren't that advanced because they would probably have visited by now.
    Or maybe they HAVE visited but we don't know it? Maybe they are living amongst us and this is a whole goverment cover-up.

    Maybe the weird fish in the deepest part of the oceans were transported here from another planet

    Plausible.
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

  3. #19
    Otaku itano123 is off to a good start itano123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Right behind the people that call me EMO with a knife
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

    who knows they may even be like us asking the same questions. or there is a government cover up. but i say the gov knows something we don't. or it has something to do with the secret servacis. but we know nothing
    if only the knew the tue meaning of destiny

  4. #20
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

    Well, technically, we know something about it, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it, now would we? And your way of thinkning that they live among us is just a little too MIB for me. And for those of you who beleive in evolution, that can explain those nasty looking fish at the bottom of the oceans.


  5. #21
    Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Well, technically, we know something about it, otherwise we wouldn't be talking about it, now would we? And your way of thinkning that they live among us is just a little too MIB for me. And for those of you who beleive in evolution, that can explain those nasty looking fish at the bottom of the oceans.

    I guess that is a more realitic approach

    New theory:

    They look exactly like humans and animals of earth! Though not yet dicovered
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

  6. #22
    Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    47
    Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts

    Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

    Plausible. Though still a lot like MIB. I have a feeling that they might be here, but we just don't know it. And it's not like they are out in the open. I have a feeling they are hiding.

  7. #23
    Newbie LenfestAndrewP is off to a good start LenfestAndrewP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Federal Way Washington
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

    Space is supposedly infinite. Not only that but we have proven the existence of other forms of space (at least I think we have). We already have suspicions about life on some of the other planets in our solar system. All that and we technically haven't even left earth by sci fi standards. Since space is infinite and there are other forms of it anything is possible. In other words, of course life exists on other planets.

    "Looking for people to chat with so feel free to add me on messenger"

  8. #24
    Newbie jazzy2103 is off to a good start jazzy2103's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    Plausible. Though still a lot like MIB. I have a feeling that they might be here, but we just don't know it. And it's not like they are out in the open. I have a feeling they are hiding.
    Not necessarily >< they could be on their own planet and look exactly like us...

    Third theory: They live in our solar system but scientists are hiding this fact.
    "Life isn't about how hard you hit,but how hard you CAN get hit and keep moving forward"- Rocky

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aliens and the cover up.
    By Mini Dev in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Apr 17, 2014, 01:56 PM
  2. Monsters vs. Aliens
    By Legend in forum Legend's Journal
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2009, 01:04 AM
  3. Aliens
    By Violent in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: Nov 10, 2006, 12:42 PM
  4. why? (Aliens amongst us)
    By shadowninja in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 29, 2005, 09:30 AM
  5. Aliens!!!
    By final.n in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 18, 2005, 11:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts