Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

Newbie Sabishii is off to a good start Sabishii's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens AKA Extraterratrials, do they exist?

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Indeed.. and many mistake them for UFOs... they do look extraordinary... but this is kinda frequent in cold countries right? You can see carefully on the first pic.. that the light originated from a source.. on the ground >.< but try looking in the url... there are some more pics.. but they are not the one im trying to look for...

The light im looking for looks a lot like a saucer and came from no source... its right there glowing in the sky as if something is hovering... and they can even move... People in the past wont hesistate saying.. Aliens! or.. god is here! >.< or something like that...
    Even people with a decent education nowadays wouldn't hesitate to say something similar... It's sad. >x<;

Otaku Vincent has disabled reputation Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmoNightmareRose View Post
    Did you see the Ancient Aliens thing on the History Channel again?

Anyway, I do not fully doubt their existence, but I think it's different then what the common person jumps to think.
    For instance, (after viewing the program mentioned above and other research in my younger, curious days), I think that the pyramids and other landmarks found in South America didn't just happen. The fact that the pyramids in Egypt perfectly line up to the lattitude and longitude mark in a flawless diagonal line isn't a coincedence. And the fact that the way the pyramids were made are still a mystery.

The thing that I believe more though, is Supernatural activity mistaken for Aliens. For instance, some state that the prophet Enoch predicted the pyramid's construction. The books of Enoch were cut out of the bible, yet they depict Lilith and the Angels explicitly. Lots of primitive drawing and carvings of these 'aliens' are depicted with a halo, and this is before Christianity.
    Based on what I believe, I think it also possibly be evidence of activity that is indeed out of this world, but possibly into the realms of Heaven and Hell.

If you look back at what some other groups of peoples have written, you'd actually notice that some races and religions actually came up with things that we thought of not too long ago. One such example is the string theory, which to my knowledge concerns something about 10 universes or something like that. But the point I'm trying to make is that it was discovered much longer ago than we ever thought.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

To quote the Forum Rules...
    Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 1 month or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Please read the Forum Rules located here... Anime Online - FAQ: GENERAL RULES:

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5