+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens and the cover up.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Aliens and the cover up.

Ok AO now i belive in extra terstiral (or something like that) stuff. Now people say they have never seen anything and the govermount have never found any evidence of diffrent life forms. Then comes a rumor i have heard several times. The govemount are hiding alien/ extra terstrial things in a base out in the desert america. Ok if this were true and it may be. Do you think it's right to keep us in the dark from knowing about other life forms or spooky stuff. Is it for our protection or just to keep us wondering?

I think they should let us no if their is extra terstiral things classed as "Top Secret" as we need to know how to face our problems and sometimes knowing the truth is better than hidding it wouldn't you agree? Either the govermount are scared it might create an outrage or they have no simple reason why to cover it up.

So guys...What do you think is right and wrong?

Newbie Hachiryu may be famous one day Hachiryu may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Aliens and the cover up.

I'm not really sure if it would be a good idea to just give the country or the world that kind of information. It very well could start mass hysteria within the people. So many people would freak out about aliens and abductions what would be the point?

There may very well be something out there but I believe too many people are too happy to live in oblivious bliss than to truly wonder. If the government were to break that bliss I do not believe some people would like it. Right now aliens are still completely science fiction to so many people. To ruin that observance of there's may not be in the best ideas of the country. Although candidate Barack Obama of the Presidential election does want to shine light on the government's secret doings. Whether this will be on aliens or just committees that are classified, there is someone else who agrees that the people should know.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Well...Do you not want to know whats being hidden right under our noses, it's rather irritating in my opnion not knowing the truth...

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ok AO now i belive in extra terstiral (or something like that) stuff. Now people say they have never seen anything and the govermount have never found any evidence of diffrent life forms. Then comes a rumor i have heard several times. The govemount are hiding alien/ extra terstrial things in a base out in the desert america. Ok if this were true and it may be. Do you think it's right to keep us in the dark from knowing about other life forms or spooky stuff. Is it for our protection or just to keep us wondering?

I think they should let us no if their is extra terstiral things classed as "Top Secret" as we need to know how to face our problems and sometimes knowing the truth is better than hidding it wouldn't you agree? Either the govermount are scared it might create an outrage or they have no simple reason why to cover it up.

So guys...What do you think is right and wrong?"
    (I'm just quote you ^.^)
    Yes I agree why is the goverment so into covering up whats happened that they do not feel a reason to tell the public. They are always trying to do something behind all our backs! They want to not tell use I say that we should storm all the goverment building and take the infomation our selfs!
    Ok I'm just a little over it now, but they should really tell the publick wat is hapening!
    death and life are one and the same

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

If aliens were out there and wanted us to know about it: we would.

I doubt the government could successfully cover up any instance of actual attempt for contact from some super-advanced alien race.

They're much more concerned with covering up their own super-advanced weapons development programs (which likely account for much of the UFO hubbub).

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

If they were covering up there weapons then we should all be dead most likely by now. ^.^ (tearrist)
    death and life are one and the same

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

It's very very sad when our goverment thinks there ufos and have area 51,
    and keep thier fantsies under top sercet, If we see it it's ok but the us goverment beleaving it, we got a problem.

Otaku Cruisin with crush Champion, Animal Rescue Champion abby724 is off to a good start abby724's Avatar
    Thanks

I have to agree with Tsurara here... If anyone has technology advanced enough to travel to other planets like that, then I think that perhaps they'd be broadcasting messages to all of our man-made satelites. Covering up an incident like that... Well, good luck with that.

I understand that many people would love to know what our government is doing with our taxes and such, but you know, going out in the open about everything would mean coming out with top-secret military technology. It'd be safer to masquerade such technology in a way that makes people suspect of extra terrestials [at work] than go, "Huh? Aliens? Nah, it's just our [insert top-secret military whoozit here]," and perhaps put an entire nation in danger.
    GALERIE : Limited Internet access for certain reasons...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast