+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens and the cover up.

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens and the cover up.

Well... for long everyone has known that the govt does not tell the complete truth... it tells what it wants the people to believe and to know.
    Personally I do believe that there is life outside this world... it is kind of egocentric to think that on this whole wide universe "we" are the only living creatures.
    It is also an egocentric thought that the aliens are going to come over there and communicate just with us humans...
    anyways... I do believe that the govts (not only this one) know more about this topic than they actually let us know. But I rather have it this way... there are certain stuff that I really don't need to and don't want to know.
    Plus... for always we have known that we are afraid of what we cannot understand... we'll have a bunch of freaked, hysterical and paranoid ppl if they knew something else.... not everyone is ready to know...
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Then comes a rumor i have heard several times. The govemount are hiding alien/ extra terstrial things in a base out in the desert america.
    K, I live not to far from both of those desert bases and as a former military brat I can tell you exactly what is going on there. Military technology that is none of your business if we want the US to have a shot in heck at staying ahead of everyone else. I live here so I do. I like my mitiaries secrets to stay just that, secret.

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    It's very very sad when our goverment thinks there ufos and have area 51,
    and keep thier fantsies under top sercet, If we see it it's ok but the us goverment beleaving it, we got a problem.
    Area 51 is a research facility and is where the stealth bomber was created and tested. Now they mainly use it as a leak spot. Everyone knows it's there so when the military wants someone to photograph some new tech they "test" it there so the photo's can leak to our enemies and freak them out. Nice of the alien fanatics to do their job for them isn't it?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    K, I live not to far from both of those desert bases and as a former military brat I can tell you exactly what is going on there. Military technology that is none of your business if we want the US to have a shot in heck at staying ahead of everyone else. I live here so I do. I like my mitiaries secrets to stay just that, secret.
    And there is some truth to this. While writing a book on the subject, a researcher looked into declassified SR-71 flight logs, and comparing them to UFO sightings during the 70s and 80s, and discovered that over 60% of the UFO reports were associated with SR-71 missions. Its no wonder that the Air Force didn't bother investigating UFO sightings, because they already knew what the root cause was...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

You all should believe! (not really) but is you say are true (Lady Barronmore) then why is the gov. so unfair and secretive about what it is doing? There must be aliens somewere!(mybe...) to suport what I said think of this why are humans and all the things on earth (in some views) the only thing that is alive in this time? There is alot of more stars and planets that could suport life... (and why do the church hate the new ideas of evolution so much jeez...)
    Last edited by basilisk888; Feb 12, 2008 at 06:50 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

I myself believe in life outside that of our own planet, not only intelligent but the basest of life forms. The reasoning for thins because in this universe with its multitudes of galaxies and star systems, it would only be arrogant and self centered to think that we were the only life. When it comes to extra terrestrial life(hence forth referred to as aliens) I should think that they have been coming here for eons. If you research it you can find documentation of alien craft all the way back to the stoneage cave paintings. You can also check out some pictures from the renaissance and middleages and if you look in the back ground there are metallic spacecraft like objects in the sky. These alone are things which have to be taken into account because during that period there were no aircraft so they wouldnt know what they were looking at and the only thing that the people in charge could possibly cover that up with would be a divine intervention. Which brings me to another point what about religion whose to say that alien intervention wasnt covered up by turning it into a story of the supernatural ie god etc. Now, I also think that the government shouldnt keep the information of alien life underwraps. I understand the possible stance they might take in protecting us from mass hysteria, but covering this up for so long and then the day comes when it does happen and it cant be covered up, will just make matters that much worse. Now as far as things go with secret military bases, yeah those have to be real, but i believe they arent unmapped places in the desert, I believe that they are hidden right in the open. Afterall everyone knows that the best hiding place is right in front of you....and im not going to go any further into it but wouldnt you think that aliens know this fact aswell??

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    You all should believe! (not really) but is you say are true (Lady Barronmore) then why is the gov. so unfair and secretive about what it is doing?
    Unfair? What is unfair about keeping military technology a secret so that your countries enemies can't steal it and use it to kill you?

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Well it is unfair because the U.S. is (no offence) supid... They will attack anyone who hates them or is starting a atomic wepon program... (also most americans are really fat...) why do they have to keep all their weps secret? The world has allready to manny wepons that can destroy it so why make even more powerfull weapons? (20 nukes= the end of all humans) (also there is already powerful wepons that are being sold for cheap money) ^.^
    Last edited by basilisk888; Feb 14, 2008 at 06:35 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    Well it is unfair because the U.S. is (no offence) supid... They will attack anyone who hates them or is starting a atomic wepon program...
    Ironically... you are making a very good point for the US being SMART here...

--and if you want to insult a good chunk of this board by calling them fat and stupid, you may want to use spell-check to make it slightly harder for them to find the irony in your insults

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast