+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Aliens and the cover up.

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens and the cover up.

jeez I'm just saying that america attacks everyone -.-
    (it's not like I'm trying to insult anyone)
    (Bush sucks)
    (I do't care about spelling)
    death and life are one and the same

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Battle of Los Angeles
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Battle of Los Angeles was the name given by contemporary news agencies to a sighting of one or more unidentified flying objects which took place from late February 24 to early February 25, 1942 in which eyewitness reports of an unknown object or objects over Los Angeles, California, triggered a massive anti-aircraft artillery barrage. The Los Angeles incident occurred less than three months after America's entry into World War II as a result of the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Initially the target of the aerial barrage was thought to be an attacking force from Japan, but it was later suggested to be a lost weather balloon, a blimp, a Japanese fire balloon or psychological warfare technique, staged for the benefit of coastal industrial sites, or even an extraterrestrial aircraft. The true nature of the object or objects remains unknown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles
    This is one of the many incidents that has taken place in our government. A friend of mine and myself have watched many videos on UFOs, extra-terrestrials, the universe and the possibility of life outside our planet. In one video, they speak very highly of the battle of Los Angeles and other sightings that were quite similar. Each witness who has tried to report one of these strange incidents have been disregarded and told that they were suffering hallucinations from swamp gases, had seen a weather ballon or was suffering from some sort of mental illness and needed to be check out.

Do I believe in life outside of our planet? Yes! Do I think that the battle of Los Angeles was over a weather balloon? No! And here's why:

It has been claimed for decades now that most of our technology that we have in the present is based from crafts and devices that were found in Roswell, NM. A lot of scholars who have "expertise" in this field have even claimed that our government has other sources of energy for vehicles besides fossil fuel, but refuse to use them for the public; so they can make money off of depleting the world's resources. Nobody knows what it was that crashed there--unless you work for the government--but something DID crash there. It's been proven time after time after time. Also, the gap in time between the battle of LA and the Roswell incident are considerably apart. You ever wonder why all the people who claim they saw something here in the present have been treated worse than past witnesses? Here's what I think:

There IS life outside of our own planet--hell, our galaxy! But, most other galaxies are a good million to billion lightyears away. If you're from a different galaxy and you're 60 billion lightyears away, it would take you 60 billion years to get here, traveling at the speed of light. Only two incidents have ever been recorded in our country's history. Yet there are still people claiming to have seen something. I think that any RECENT claim is bogus, based on the fact that traveling at the speed of light doesn't guarantee that you'll get to another planet before your lifespan reaches an end.

But, I DO, however, believe that aliens HAVE been here at least twice. I DO believe that both visits were covered up. I DISBELIEVE anything that's been claimed to have happened after 1965.

There IS life out there, but nobody has the time, nor do they have the energy to travel the same amount of time as our planet's age just to find out whether or not people--if there are any--in the Crab Nebula speak English or Japanese.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Ok AO now i belive in extra terstiral (or something like that) stuff. Now people say they have never seen anything and the govermount have never found any evidence of diffrent life forms. Then comes a rumor i have heard several times. The govemount are hiding alien/ extra terstrial things in a base out in the desert america. Ok if this were true and it may be. Do you think it's right to keep us in the dark from knowing about other life forms or spooky stuff. Is it for our protection or just to keep us wondering?

I think they should let us no if their is extra terstiral things classed as "Top Secret" as we need to know how to face our problems and sometimes knowing the truth is better than hidding it wouldn't you agree? Either the govermount are scared it might create an outrage or they have no simple reason why to cover it up.

So guys...What do you think is right and wrong?
    I have read tons of books on Government cover-ups and I believe all of the stories I have read, and one of them was about the area 51 and rosewell cover up. I heard about how a army solider seen a mysterious unknown flying object in the sky, and seen it fall, the next day went out and found it in the desert. He reported his findings, but after that the government covered it up with what they said was weather ballon or something way off. B

I think the government does this to keep society quiet and still, so no one will freak, but theres no doubt that the Government has some skeletons in their closet

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    jeez I'm just saying that america attacks everyone -.-
    (it's not like I'm trying to insult anyone)
    (Bush sucks)
    (I do't care about spelling)
    No, America does NOT attack everyone! North Korea has been building weapons of mass destruction for YEARS! Yet we won't touch that with a ten yard stick! We went and messed with Iraq when they DIDN'T have WMDs, but only because our present president is fighting "daddy's war". We attacked Japan because they attacked first. We attacked Pakistan, only because we assumed Bin Laden was in hiding there.

Typically, the US does not attack unless there's a damn good reason. Yeah, we'll stick our noses in the business of other nations, but it's usually to either be of some assistance or to obtain some benefit out of the deal (IE: Kuwait, Bosnia, WWI and WWII, etc). To simply say that the US attacks everyone in sight is just wrong. Yeah, our politicians are power hungry and we fear any other country with weapons similar or better than our own; but we don't just place a bunch of high ranked officials in a room with darts and a globe and make them throw to pick the next country to attack. THAT is what is stupid.

Now, let's continue with our alien discussion, shall we?

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

'No, America does NOT attack everyone! North Korea has been building weapons of mass destruction for YEARS! Yet we won't touch that with a ten yard stick! We went and messed with Iraq when they DIDN'T have WMDs, but only because our present president is fighting "daddy's war". We attacked Japan because they attacked first. We attacked Pakistan, only because we assumed Bin Laden was in hiding there.

Typically, the US does not attack unless there's a damn good reason. Yeah, we'll stick our noses in the business of other nations, but it's usually to either be of some assistance or to obtain some benefit out of the deal (IE: Kuwait, Bosnia, WWI and WWII, etc). To simply say that the US attacks everyone in sight is just wrong. Yeah, our politicians are power hungry and we fear any other country with weapons similar or better than our own; but we don't just place a bunch of high ranked officials in a room with darts and a globe and make them throw to pick the next country to attack. THAT is what is stupid.

Now, let's continue with our alien discussion, shall we?' (quote)

ok I was just saying that the U.S. should really not cover up that it may be building greater wepons...
    'You all should believe! (not really) but is you say are true (Lady Barronmore) then why is the gov. so unfair and secretive about what it is doing? There must be aliens somewere!(mybe...) to suport what I said think of this why are humans and all the things on earth (in some views) the only thing that is alive in this time? There is alot of more stars and planets that could suport life... (and why do the church hate the new ideas of evolution so much jeez...)' (quote) so I am not trying to insult everyone on this web... I was just saying that THIS WORLD HAS ALREADY TO MANNY WEPONS THAT CAN DESTROY ALL OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT! (that might not be a bad thing if all humans die...) ^.^
    death and life are one and the same

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, if movies have aliens , why cant they really exist out there somewhere. Ok One of the goverments of the world are mostly likely covering the secert life of aliens, like the U.S or another powerful government, but the secert got to come out one day, secerts can not be kept secert forever, ya know. but what are the chances that aliens haved come and visited us in the past, alright i admit it that it IS POSSIBLE that aliens did visted or will visit, but it would have the same chance as jesus walking around here again and blessing people. Sorry no offence to people who believe in jesus. but if they ever visited, the govs are most likely covering them up
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    Alright, if movies have aliens , why cant they really exist out there somewhere. Ok One of the goverments of the world are mostly likely covering the secert life of aliens, like the U.S or another powerful government, but the secert got to come out one day, secerts can not be kept secert forever, ya know. but what are the chances that aliens haved come and visited us in the past, alright i admit it that it IS POSSIBLE that aliens did visted or will visit, but it would have the same chance as jesus walking around here again and blessing people. Sorry no offence to people who believe in jesus. but if they ever visited, the govs are most likely covering them up
    All fiction is based from truth. Aliens could have very well been here. The Battle of Los Angeles and the incident in Roswell are just two examples. There are all sorts of TV shows, novels and comic books that speak of aliens and life on other worlds. All that good writing had to have came from somewhere.

Newbie dark angel is off to a good start dark angel's Avatar
    Thanks

i think that its both.... they want us 2 wounder if there is something else out there... but then again they also dnt want us 2 get scared and think its the end of the world... thats y they keep it a secret so that way the world doesnt come into a panic... and they just want us to stay calm.... and if they keep it a secret then they dnt have to worry about wat ppl are starting and that way they can make sure that the world doesnt do anything that might hurt the earth and wat we need 2 survive cuz some ppl are worriers and they just dont want anything known so they dnt have 2 worry about the world and wat may happen if we knew
    ****<darkangel>**** the darkness will always come... just never like u exspect....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast