+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 32 of 60

Thread: Aliens and the cover up.

  1. #25
    Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,259
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 140 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Aliens and the cover up.

    Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    ok I was just saying that the U.S. should really not cover up that it may be building greater wepons...
    'You all should believe! (not really) but is you say are true (Lady Barronmore) then why is the gov. so unfair and secretive about what it is doing?
    ...
    I was just saying that THIS WORLD HAS ALREADY TO MANNY WEPONS THAT CAN DESTROY ALL OF LIFE AS WE KNOW IT!
    Because victory goes to the side with the best weapon technology not the largest numbers or the most weapons, the best Tech. It has always been that way from stirrups, to long bows, to cannons, to the a-bomb. When your tech is what keeps you from being invaded and subjugated of course you are going to keep developing it AND keep it a secret.

    Did you know that the US military doesn't release military tech specs until they have been in use for an average of 10 years? If you know anything about what has been released recently from "Dragon Armor" to remote mobile missile launches then try to imagine what they have after 10 MORE YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT! You know the saying anything sufficiently advanced will appear like magic? Well just substitute the word magic for "alien" and you have the same thing. Every time I hear of another "alien sighting" I start wondering how many years it will be before I find out about that one, before it is released for general knowledge.


    This especially applies to me since a friend and I saw 9 UFO's over 15 years ago not to far from one of those desert bases doing flyby maneuvers. 15 years and in the last 2 years military tech info has started being released that looks like and explains what we saw and it still hasn't been released completely to the public. Personally I am looking forward to it because I know what I saw impressed me.

    l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

  2. #26
    AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    death and life again
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: Aliens and the cover up.

    "Because victory goes to the side with the best weapon technology not the largest numbers or the most weapons, the best Tech. It has always been that way from stirrups, to long bows, to cannons, to the a-bomb. When your tech is what keeps you from being invaded and subjugated of course you are going to keep developing it AND keep it a secret." (quote)

    Well even if the people win if they have the best tech that does not mean that the people have to make alot of wepons that can destroy the world... I also does not mean that the military has to make wepons that kill in mass amounts... (why can they not just make something that will stop all of these types of wepons)
    (I am sorry about saying this in a 'Aliens and the cover up.' chat)

    But anyway... (I agree with dark angel)
    That is true if they did know who would panicand how manny people would kill themself (that is also taking into acount how manny people would do crimes and other things murder etc.)
    Last edited by basilisk888; Feb 16, 2008 at 11:47 AM.
    death and life are one and the same

  3. #27
    byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    France, Scotland, Ireland, Malaysia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 36 Times in 35 Posts

    Re: Aliens and the cover up.

    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    All fiction is based from truth. Aliens could have very well been here. The Battle of Los Angeles and the incident in Roswell are just two examples. There are all sorts of TV shows, novels and comic books that speak of aliens and life on other worlds. All that good writing had to have came from somewhere.
    True, but keep in mind that some stories can be based on lies and nothing else
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

  4. #28
    Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Aliens and the cover up.

    It is true that some things are based on lies, however lies are made to keep things underwraps. who is to say that this lie isn't a double lie, i mean what reason would someone have to lie about such a thing lest they were trying to hide it. (this excludes people who hear about something and make stuff up to get their 15 minutes)

    Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

  5. #29
    AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    death and life again
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: Aliens and the cover up.

    Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    It is true that some things are based on lies, however lies are made to keep things underwraps. who is to say that this lie isn't a double lie, i mean what reason would someone have to lie about such a thing lest they were trying to hide it. (this excludes people who hear about something and make stuff up to get their 15 minutes)
    well that is true but it is also true that the human nature has to have lies about it. In a religon way about the garden of eve and all. But it is also true that the people had to get the idea from somewere and were did that idea come from? It is just like how they found drawing in that tome that were like the modern day sub, air plane, and hellicopter. So were did that come from? It is true also in the anchents so this idea must have come from somewere.
    death and life are one and the same

  6. #30
    Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,259
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 140 Times in 108 Posts

    Re: Aliens and the cover up.

    Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    Well even if the people win if they have the best tech that does not mean that the people have to make alot of wepons that can destroy the world... I also does not mean that the military has to make wepons that kill in mass amounts... (why can they not just make something that will stop all of these types of wepons)
    Actually they have made an weapon that only destroys organics (people) and is very deadly... It was also buried because the death was horrifying and "inhumane".

    Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    well that is true but it is also true that the human nature has to have lies about it. In a religon way about the garden of eve and all. But it is also true that the people had to get the idea from somewere and were did that idea come from? It is just like how they found drawing in that tome that were like the modern day sub, air plane, and hellicopter. So were did that come from? It is true also in the anchents so this idea must have come from somewere.
    Lets see.... maybe people weren't as stupid as we assume these days. The fact is that just because they didn't have electricity doesn't make them less intelligent. With that one exception technology seems to have been discovered and forgotten over and over again throughout history. We don't need aliens to tell us how to do it we are smart enough to figure it out ourselves... and then forget.

    l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

  7. #31
    Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    2,643
    Thanks
    235
    Thanked 166 Times in 141 Posts

    Re: Aliens and the cover up.

    Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    True, but keep in mind that some stories can be based on lies and nothing else
    True, true. But how many novel writers don't add at least some form of truth in their fiction? Most books, television shows and movies are based from at least a small grain of truth. Some kind of fact that has been proven true and correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Actually they have made an weapon that only destroys organics (people) and is very deadly... It was also buried because the death was horrifying and "inhumane".

    Lets see.... maybe people weren't as stupid as we assume these days. The fact is that just because they didn't have electricity doesn't make them less intelligent. With that one exception technology seems to have been discovered and forgotten over and over again throughout history. We don't need aliens to tell us how to do it we are smart enough to figure it out ourselves... and then forget.
    You are absolutely right. Humans have always wanted to do things that could change the way we live. Flight, ground vehicles, effortless transportation... Those are things humans have dreamed of and tried to work on for centuries. So, because a guy built a carriage and had a horse drag it while he sits motionless and watches the world pass him by, aliens helped him build it? Because a man wanted to fly he builds a helicopter/airplane and aliens are responsible? Please!!

    Humans are capable of more than you think. Granted, sometimes I do think that there are very few things that could have been discovered from the Roswell incident (IE: Certain energy sources that could replace gas and oil forever) that they keep under wraps, it's probably for a good reason.


  8. #32
    AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    death and life again
    Posts
    685
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 30 Times in 29 Posts

    Re: Aliens and the cover up.

    (Lady Barronmore) 0.0 is someone getting angry?
    yes I know what you say is true (a little bit) but I was trying to say was why do people not try to make better wepons but try to "decomision" the ones that are all ready out there... And also I was not trying to to say that the people back then were not smart at all, but they did not have the type of tech that we have today. But the evidence that their might have been an alien sighting back then is likely. But I am also trying to not say that humans are not capible of doing great things, I am just saying that it is very unlikely that a person on day just got up and felt like drawing pichures on a great pyrimid!!! They must have been a great inportence to the poeple or something to be able to do that if thats wat happened...
    Last edited by basilisk888; Mar 05, 2008 at 04:17 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Aliens
    By Violent in forum Debate and Discuss
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: Nov 10, 2006, 12:42 PM
  2. cover up {P}
    By animechick in forum Poems
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: Oct 15, 2006, 07:39 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: Apr 19, 2006, 06:15 AM
  4. why? (Aliens amongst us)
    By shadowninja in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jun 29, 2005, 09:30 AM
  5. Aliens!!!
    By final.n in forum The Thread Vault
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Jun 18, 2005, 11:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts