+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Aliens and the cover up.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens and the cover up.

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    (Lady Barronmore) 0.0 is someone getting angry?
    No, why do you ask?
    yes I know what you say is true (a little bit) but I was trying to say was why do people not try to make better wepons but try to "decomision" the ones that are all ready out there...
    They do both, all the time.
    And also I was not trying to to say that the people back then were not smart at all, but they did not have the type of tech that we have today.
    On the contrary we are finding out they did with the one exception I mentioned before, electricity. The cost of manual labor was simply too competitive to make it viable to pursue alternate means for the general public.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    No, why do you ask?
    They do both, all the time.
    On the contrary we are finding out they did with the one exception I mentioned before, electricity. The cost of manual labor was simply too competitive to make it viable to pursue alternate means for the general public.
    do you know whats the true meaning of teck.? (I was jokeing with the angry thing) well
    they did not have electricity so they did not have the means of makeing it. They were to busy trying to pray to thier god and trying to survive in the world. But what I am saying is that the world will end in 14 or some years so why do people want to try to make more wepons when the people are just going to die anyways. Do they find that it is inportant to kill even more people? ( world peace ^.^) That is just what I think... also alians are real why would we be the only things "alive" in the entire space and things are we just that lucky?
    death and life are one and the same

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that we are the only things alive in the sense that we are the only beings that have physical bodies on this plane. There are many planes of existence and I think that aliens have mastered that.

I honestly believe that ghosts are really aliens. Aliens that we're able to see every once in a while with just the right angle of light.

Sounds kind of weird huh?
    --//Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained\\--

Otaku ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives may be famous one day ska_lives's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post

Lets see.... maybe people weren't as stupid as we assume these days. The fact is that just because they didn't have electricity doesn't make them less intelligent. With that one exception technology seems to have been discovered and forgotten over and over again throughout history. We don't need aliens to tell us how to do it we are smart enough to figure it out ourselves... and then forget.
    well on that note of people not being as "stupid" back then as we think they are now, there are grounds for that argument. For instance we can take into account the Antikythera mechanism (Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which is a 200 year old greek astrological calculator which was amazingly advanced and very accurate. As stated on the NGS website
    "The device employs an elaborate arrangement of more than 30 gears for its calculations. The level of miniaturization and complexity is remarkable, with some parts resembling those used by 18th-century clockmakers."
    Also you can use the arcimedes screw, and various other items from antiquity as a basis for this.
    Then there are also the somewhat far fetched and still somewhat plausible explanations of a highly advanced society of humans inhabiting the fabled atlantis. There have been theories saying that the atlantians had flying machines and death rays(the equivalent to todays lasers).
    Also to bring this back to the topic of extra-terrestrials there are some theorists..and crazies too, who think that atlantis was actually a base of operations for outer space visitors of antiquity.

Yo, this beast was by Lowshuwa
    my drawings

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ska_lives View Post
    well on that note of people not being as "stupid" back then as we think they are now, there are grounds for that argument. For instance we can take into account the Antikythera mechanism (Antikythera mechanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), which is a 200 year old greek astrological calculator which was amazingly advanced and very accurate. As stated on the NGS website
    "The device employs an elaborate arrangement of more than 30 gears for its calculations. The level of miniaturization and complexity is remarkable, with some parts resembling those used by 18th-century clockmakers."
    Also you can use the arcimedes screw, and various other items from antiquity as a basis for this.
    Then there are also the somewhat far fetched and still somewhat plausible explanations of a highly advanced society of humans inhabiting the fabled atlantis. There have been theories saying that the atlantians had flying machines and death rays(the equivalent to todays lasers).
    Also to bring this back to the topic of extra-terrestrials there are some theorists..and crazies too, who think that atlantis was actually a base of operations for outer space visitors of antiquity.
    well that is true.But the sientists (sry about spelling) think that they have found this "atlantis"... (homer made a mess up with the names) ^.^
    death and life are one and the same

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

I believe in the existence of other life species and other galaxies and we're as small as ants in bigger life system ... but whether they reached earth or not ,i'm not sure about that ,because if they reached earth that would mean that they have enough technology already so why not bother coming again?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    Ok AO now i belive in extra terstiral (or something like that) stuff. Now people say they have never seen anything and the govermount have never found any evidence of diffrent life forms. Then comes a rumor i have heard several times. The govemount are hiding alien/ extra terstrial things in a base out in the desert america. Ok if this were true and it may be. Do you think it's right to keep us in the dark from knowing about other life forms or spooky stuff. Is it for our protection or just to keep us wondering?

I think they should let us no if their is extra terstiral things classed as "Top Secret" as we need to know how to face our problems and sometimes knowing the truth is better than hidding it wouldn't you agree? Either the govermount are scared it might create an outrage or they have no simple reason why to cover it up.

So guys...What do you think is right and wrong?
    You already answered yourself ,now haven't you?
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Many scientists believe that there is life on other planets. They've found many planets that are earth-like and some believe that the scientists don't know everywhere life could exist. There is life in our oceans that is chemosynthetic (meaning it derives it's nourishment from chemicals). Anyway, I think that if the govt. knows anything about the alien crafts, they should tell us. I don't think as many people as they might think will panic over it. I also agree with some of the leading UFOlogists in that if the aliens around had wanted to destroy us, they could have done so already. I believe that they are either living here already or are just monitoring human progress.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamemaster331 View Post
    Many scientists believe that there is life on other planets. They've found many planets that are earth-like and some believe that the scientists don't know everywhere life could exist. There is life in our oceans that is chemosynthetic (meaning it derives it's nourishment from chemicals). Anyway, I think that if the govt. knows anything about the alien crafts, they should tell us. I don't think as many people as they might think will panic over it. I also agree with some of the leading UFOlogists in that if the aliens around had wanted to destroy us, they could have done so already. I believe that they are either living here already or are just monitoring human progress.
    Being an alien doesn't mean superiority to human beings .. maybe the opposite is happening and the government is covering that .. there are too many possibilities just to be counted anyway ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast