+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Aliens and the cover up.

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Aliens and the cover up.

Agreed and it could also be that man could be decendents of alien races, we may never know the whole truth

Fallen Angel PhoenixSara may be famous one day PhoenixSara's Avatar
    I am in between Heaven's Gate and Hell.Angels are not supposed to fall but i did.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LichGRIFFIN View Post
    Being an alien doesn't mean superiority to human beings .. maybe the opposite is happening and the government is covering that .. there are too many possibilities just to be counted anyway ...
    We may never know i guess until we really hear the truth about it. but i agree with LichGriffin not because they are alien means they are superior to us.
    "In your arms is where i will be, I love you till my forever ends."
    Clan Rainstorm 2nd Company, Kunoichi Leader
    PhoenixSara FB / Click Me IMVU/Atlantis RPG/Rules and FAQ/MY BLOG /

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

This subject has petered out but I read something recently that reminded me of it.

Primitive Alien Life May Exist, Stephen Hawking Says - Science News

WASHINGTON — Famed astrophysicist Stephen Hawking has been thinking a lot about the cosmic question, "Are we alone?"

The answer is probably not, he says.

If there is life elsewhere in the universe, Hawking asks why haven't we stumbled onto some alien broadcasts in space, maybe something like "alien quiz shows?"
    "Primitive life is very common and intelligent life is fairly rare," he then quickly added: "Some would say it has yet to occur on earth."
    Now this makes perfect sense to me since in studying history one of the things I have learned is that technology is not exclusive to the last century or so. Our ancestors were highly intelligent and made things we still can't figure out how to use. Technology has been created, forgotten, and rediscovered over and over again. The economics and society simply didn't create a situation where the use of electricity was viable or even needed. There was a very specific set of incidents that had to happen in exact order for us to have the science we do today and it is hard to say how long it will be before we can truly travel in space.

It is highly probably that most intelligent life never develops electricity as a power source and never leaves their home world/system. Technically we still haven't ourselves.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

if the "things" out there want to make contact or there is not things out there does not consern us. If they have made "contact" then it is for all of the world to know. If anyone hold info. that is ment for all of us then my a bad thing happen to them. It is only the "things" out there choice on to make "contact" or not
    Last edited by basilisk888; Apr 28, 2008 at 03:19 PM.
    death and life are one and the same

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

You seem to have a problem with people still talking about a subject when you don't want to. :P

To every one else:
    You know it has occurred to me recently... what are the actual odds that radio waves could actually travel that far. I would imagine they would get rather corrupted just leaving our system let alone arriving in another. Would there be any way to actually discern them from static especially with language differences?

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

there is that better for you =P

to everyone else:
    well if they do get mixed up then it might lead to false things and things that are not "easy" to understand. But if they are going around how do you know that "they" are not looking for other "liveing" things
    hmm... this is a fun chat ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by basilisk888 View Post
    there is that better for you =P

to everyone else:
    well if they do get mixed up then it might lead to false things and things that are not "easy" to understand. But if they are going around how do you know that "they" are not looking for other "liveing" things
    hmm... this is a fun chat ^^
    Exploration? If they were doing that surely they would have contacted us publicly by now.

If they aren't exploring though I see no reason they would come here. The glare from the sun makes it almost impossible to see whether there is planets around any sun without just going and looking.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arrianna View Post
    Exploration? If they were doing that surely they would have contacted us publicly by now.

If "they" aren't exploring though I see no reason they would come here. The glare from the sun makes it almost impossible to see whether there is planets around any sun without just going and looking.
    well mybe they are going to be traveling to another planet that "they" have or something. Well mybe "they" could not get to the public and the military took them out (guns and stuff...) well there is a lot of factors that go into this all =P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast