+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: America vs the world?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: America vs the world?

we are getting off topic here the fact of the matter i amrica is doing the right thing by helping isral prophacy or not there our allies
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

They Use Religeon On Us!!Sure, but that is the reason we are hated!! We made an extremely one sided decision......based on guilt because of what we saw with the Holocaust!! We need to start burying the dead....
    -----------------------------Double Post Merge---------------------------------------------
    Because you gotta admit, the Jew has made a killing making everyone else feel guilty about the Holocaust!!
    Last edited by TaurusDemon23; Jul 28, 2006 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    Thanks

thats true also ad the dead need to be abrrid but nothing can happen till they stop wit the rocket launches

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

It's already a war between them. We should just mind our business on this one! It will make things easier for everyone except the true players in that game......
    Move Along.

Thanks

alot of people habe the aditude killem all and let god sort the out but thats not how it should be done . i have other ideas but it would be ff topic

Thanks

PM them to me... I like listening to valid points and opinions!
    Move Along.

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Uh......the Israelis have an immense army capable of fighting off any army in the middle-east. Not only that, they also have over 200 nuclear weapons to take out any threats. The palestinians can only attack with bombs and suicide attacks, which only kill civilians, and aren't any real threat to the continuation of Israel. Even this current fight with Hezbollah.....its not a war, Israel is just cleanin house. Unfortunately, this issue will never be resolved because both sides are extremely fanatic and don't want any sort of peace process to be made with each other. Each time they do get close to peace, one group will launch an attack on the other, causing everything to break up again.

As for sending Jews back to Israel, one of the key components for armageddon is when all jews are expelled from England (or so it's believed). In 1290 the King of England did expell the jews, (I guess not all of them since armageddon didn't happen hehe) but during the 1700's there was a move to actually bring in Jews to England, to forestall armageddon.

One of the books I read awhile ago by Gwynne Dyer (an EXCELLENT writer.....pick up one of his books), he talked about a hardcore group of fanatics called the "end of dayers" who actually want to bring about armageddon, and the second coming of Christ. Pretty much the group consists of the hardcore fanatics who are pressuring the fighting in Israel.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

ummmm w are off topic here people. how did we get on jews.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast