+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: America vs the world?

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: America vs the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Tbaism
    Thats a load of garbage I think. What all of you are saying about us and why "WE" are over there and how "We" should thinka about ourselves and not them. Who the hell do you think america is made up of? We are a melting pot of all nations, religions, color, and backgrounds. Omfg. Some of you sound like Nazi and KKK

We have been through this before and we have helped others with their problems. What do you think would happen if we just backed out of the war or any other? We could lose allies and if we just let one ally go on with whatever, then how do you think any other country would respond? United Nations. America is great because of its history, its people, and our down right self responsibility to help out our fellow brother in need. Think aobut this, we may not want our troop out there but a hell of a lot of them believe in trying to do good and make this world a better place. We wanted to start and try to do something and we are.

I hate any situation where a man dies, but if he believes or makes a commitment to do so, than I would back him up.

that what i have been tryng to say here take the risk becuase id rather us do something and get retalited on than us do nothing and get attacked from all side for not helping
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Trance Addict jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927 may be famous one day jaam0927's Avatar
    Thanks

ok.. il put it simple.... as long as there exist 2 different oppinions in the world there would be disputes....
    now what i think the US is doing is helping the countries that the US think are fighting for the same things the US GOVERMENT thinks its ok or the beliefs the US gov has....
    know Ill give a lil example... lets say u have a friend that got in to a fight.. ok? will u back him up?.... now imagin that a bigger scale... much much bigger....
    now why the US gets involved? simple... because overthere(wherever it is) there is a dispute over something that the outcome of that would afect the US...
    now whats the function of the gov? look for its best interest do that ITS citizens would be ok... thats why it gets involved in so many things... although ppl may not like it... the gov thinks its whats best for the countrys interest...

Im not ok with the idea of getting involved... but if a result of something could affect ur life... wouldnt u get involved?
    Thank you SasuraiHell for making my sig. ur the best.
    "I came, I saw, I conquered" - Julious Cesar

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

The problem is, America thinks because it's so rich and powerful that others NEED our help. America thinks it's obligated to be a superhero and save the day, when in reality they cause more problems than they solve. Unfortunate, and possibly will be the end of America one day. We claim to fight for freedom and democracy, but sometimes I wonder...

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

we try to act as a World Police Force! We stick our noses where they doesn't belong all too often......Oft times for some real stupid reasons...
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Precisely. America is like a superhero, we think everyone else is helpless and needs saving. I've always thought of America, the country, being like Superman. Powerful, but not without flaws.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

We are our own kryptonite. Americans still find themselves attached to their countries of origin, and that makes us too sympathetic towards those that are the true threats.That and having the wrong ppl in office also cause problems.....
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n may be famous one day N!tr0-Glyc3r1n's Avatar
    Thanks

I heard this saying once
    "that if u got to war u dont have to die for ur country.....just make sure that b@st@rd dies for his" so i think if u want to go to war thats ur prob but dont take every1 with u

thank u SasuraiHell
    go -=NOOBZ=- clan!

Thanks

This has nothing to do with being a soldier. Soldiers are just the pawns on the chessboard, so to speak. We're talking about how America is integrating itself too deeply into foreign affairs and how it's going to one day be America's downfall. George Washington had three warnings before he left America to live on Mt. Vernon, and one of his warnings was to keep isolated. Stay out of foreign affairs. What happened once America cracked and wound up in WW I? We made ourselves vunerable, we put ourselves on the table. THAT, is what this discussion is all about.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast