+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: America vs the world?

Newbie _-*kAsUmI*-_ may be famous one day _-*kAsUmI*-_ may be famous one day _-*kAsUmI*-_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: America vs the world?

I say americans are peacekeepers....
    1 image per signature.
    Max main signature image size: 500*115 pixels.

-- Hassun

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

yea we keep the peces but for what price and what has the wrold ever
    done for amreica sure they give knick knacks and all sorts of shiny things
    but what did they do after 911 they all put there hands up and said it wasnt
    me and sent all sort of apologies no one really did anything for us like we
    have been for them. i agree we should help and take the chance but we also
    need to look out for number 1
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ace_resistance
    well i think i agree with you
    we shouldnt butt in others afairs only if it affects us
    but since we cant survive without outside help.. well we can but we decide not to we have to be in the worlds affair but about the war
    right now america..well republicans*cough* bush is just trying to get greedy..in more ways than one

bush's hand is forced at the moment.

and if you think we can survive w/o outside help try walkin to work/school and see how it feels

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Otaku Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage may be famous one day Heartless_mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Americans see themselves as the peace keepers of the world.......i should know because i am American and try to keep peace all the time.................

But if we didnt butt into other countries affairs....who would......

Now we as Americans do get into some issuses that we shouldnt........but we dont always do wrong....

And about Bush.......do you really think he is smart enough to run a country....there are other people doing it..........

Click here to be Myspace groupies......lol
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)This is the Bunny Lord. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heartless_mage
    But if we didnt butt into other countries affairs....who would......

Now we as Americans do get into some issuses that we shouldnt........but we dont always do wrong.....
    But there's very few situations where America has actually been helpful in terms of peacekeeping. They rarely help out in terms of the U.N. (and haven't paid the U.N any dues for several years....) and don't really do much peacekeeping anywhere. The closest thing to peacekeeping that America has done is in Afghanistan, and the only reason they're doing it is because the invasion was American led.

Many Thanks To SasuraiHell For The Sig!

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

America has been butting in international affairs since it was declared a country in 1776 was it? I think that we should let the East stand up on there own two legs for once. And us to stop being there crutches. We shouldn't help those who dont ask for it.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

Otaku pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru may be famous one day pigtaru's Avatar
    Thanks

^speaks the truth....at least tries to.

I believe that with great power comes great responsibility. I believe it is beneficial to Guide certain nations to develop according to our model, because it will be Americans who benefit in the end. Is this selfish? Yes.

o~Piggy-san~o

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

I believe that with great power comes great responsibility. I believe it is beneficial to Guide certain nations to develop according to our model, because it will be Americans who benefit in the end. Is this selfish? Yes.
    U know it is nice to have one country as a example for most of the other countries so i would say compare them to other countries they are just weak because all the development and all the inventions has been done by defectors from other countries, so does america have something to be proud off NO they don't because they have such a vast amount of nations and races that it is hard to say which is which.
    People call themselfs American because they are born there but that does not make u american, only thing is u learn the american ways and then u feel american.
    How can a chinese man call himself a american when he is chinese.
    Funny how ppl think coming from America makes them something special [/b]hehehehe !!!!!!!!! Not flaming america just stating my point.[/b]
    My point is that america is reaching for world domination they wanna be in control of all the resources and all the nations well Who knows the answer to that.
    They are notorious for wiping the dirt under the carpet with their so call Alphabetical police.

Last edited by Spymonk; Jul 31, 2006 at 06:02 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7