+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: the american legal system

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

the american legal system

should we just get rid of it? does it help any? are ppl not scared of it? do we need to be tougher on crimainals? or do we just need to go all out anarchy? if you think they'res a better system wat is it? details and what not.

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Mini Pool 2 Champion, England turkey bowling Champion Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess may be famous one day Namida Goddess's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the american legal system

of course we should not completely get rid of the legal system despite all the wholes that criminals and others can slip through. Sure because there are ways around the law there are criminals who find it not intimidating, but just think of how many crazy sadistic people have been put behind bars because of the legal system we have.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

the government may suck but i doubt anarchy would be any better...

i mean, who put the government in charge? that's right the people, so if they can't get voting right then i HIGHLY doubt they could run the country on your own...

if you don't like the system, then you vote to get who you want in office. if you don't vote, then you don't get a right to complain...

as for the criminal system, i say internment camps in Alaska and chain gangs in Texas... ^_^ work the evil out of them!

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yumyum92 View Post
    should we just get rid of it? does it help any? are ppl not scared of it? do we need to be tougher on crimainals? or do we just need to go all out anarchy? if you think they'res a better system wat is it? details and what not.
    Is not the system, but the people that runs it. If capable people were to run it things would be better than they are now.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

well i'm to young to vote... so yeah... lol but you say if capable ppl were running it, it'd work better, but you have to stop and think america is a pretty big place, and we VOTE on the ppl... we cant all be so idiotic as to put dumb ppl as leader's, can we? so this is prolly as good as ppl we can get... after all human intelligence can only go so far

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

that may be true, but it's not the good people to get into power, it's those who can persuade people to THINK they're good...

so if it's just the masses governing themselves, they'll follow the ones who promise them the most, that's the difference... becuz we vote, we can hopefully make it seem more organized...

basically communism never works and neither does anarchy... is there a country you know that does well with those two systems? there's China, but they're leaning a lot towards capitalism...

the system is fine, it's just people aren't fixing it...

people being to young is understandable, just keep that in mind when you're old enough...

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Being 16, I am also too young to vote.

However, I have VERY strong political opinions and i believe that our system is fine and, as others have stated before me, that the only problem with it is the people running.

Since my birthday is Oct. 4, I will be able to vote in the 2008 Presidential Elections and I will make sure to vote on someone who has done things in the past that PROVE they are good candidates, not those who just "promise" they will do things for us. After all, the government isn't only their responsibility, its ours.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

Thanks

yes, but don you think that ppl are just going to vote for them because of prejugadist? i mean i know lots of raist ppl but i also know lots of ppl that will vote just because the cannanits are black, women, etc. won't that influnce ppl's opinons at all? and what does that say about the way we vote?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast