+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: the american legal system

Newbie ME2LOL is off to a good start ME2LOL's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: the american legal system

well u cant complane without the system wed fall into caos and do more destruction then we r no more poeple getting killed on the streets, rape victims wod die, and more suicides wud be commited

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

i think it does have a few flaws but we should keep i love it o plan on beging a lawyer if i have my way in life and there arnt many people sliping through it. if we didnt have it we would probly be just like north korea and we live by fear ours is better than some so leave it alone if we ddint have the legal system we would be considerd to live free no police to stop mass murders and all that stuff
    Last edited by halo3master; Jul 14, 2007 at 10:18 PM. Reason: grammer

Newbie jyoung013 is off to a good start jyoung013's Avatar
    Thanks

Well true, i see your point on the no law, there would be chaos, a lot like iraqi in a way, there is law...but no one takes it seriously...we should try as a country not to necessarily turn away capitalism, but to make more fine adjustments where the system has flawed for the american people. there is a lot of issues in this so many i really can't name here because it is not the subject matter in this thread.... but if there is ever a post on this i'll be there!!
    What we do in life echoes an eternity

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jyoung013 View Post
    Well true, i see your point on the no law, there would be chaos, a lot like iraqi in a way, there is law...but no one takes it seriously...we should try as a country not to necessarily turn away capitalism, but to make more fine adjustments where the system has flawed for the american people. there is a lot of issues in this so many i really can't name here because it is not the subject matter in this thread.... but if there is ever a post on this i'll be there!!
    Well, there was a topic a long time ago about "If you could change the world" or something to that extent... aaaand that's about as close as we got to that.

As for no law, the creator of this topic believed that anarchy could work.
    In this case, the people would rightfully govern themselves.

...but as we all should know, how North America was raised wouldn't have enough responsible or common-sensed people to make anarchy even begin to work.
    It'd just be Hell.

I'm glad some people don't find capitalism as a death threat. I believe that how our cultures around the world has "grown up", capitalism was what was needed to give certain people a drive to improve. (sadly, the backfires are enormous)

Otaku ILikeApples5520 is off to a good start ILikeApples5520's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Well, there was a topic a long time ago about "If you could change the world" or something to that extent... aaaand that's about as close as we got to that.

As for no law, the creator of this topic believed that anarchy could work.
    In this case, the people would rightfully govern themselves.

...but as we all should know, how North America was raised wouldn't have enough responsible or common-sensed people to make anarchy even begin to work.
    It'd just be Hell.

I'm glad some people don't find capitalism as a death threat. I believe that how our cultures around the world has "grown up", capitalism was what was needed to give certain people a drive to improve. (sadly, the backfires are enormous)
    I think if, as you said, America had enough common-sensed and reasonable people, we would be able to govern ourselves. I think we should keep some aspects of capitalism, but people should be allowed to govern themselves to some extent and be able to actively participate in the government. In today's world, if you are not a very high-up person, your opinion often does not get taken seriously.

Thanks to _gwenibe_ for this awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3