View Poll Results: Is bush a bad or good president?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • bad pres.

17 65.38%
  • good pres.

9 34.62%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: america's dept.Bush good or bad pres.

Newbie Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen may be famous one day Asian_teen's Avatar
    Thanks

america's dept.Bush good or bad pres.

how is america going to get out of its dept. i know it is already piling up more and more due to the start of the war and other such.Is bush to blame for the war and the dept?
    Last edited by Asian_teen; Apr 16, 2006 at 01:15 AM.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: america's dept.Bush good or bad pres.

Heck yea. We are so dum for letting him run again. What they didn't want the gay Kerry, or they gave us the dum red neck! Where had the world gone.

We are going to be in debt for a long time. So we better get used to it.

Man when Bush came up here. We where like leave dammit. They don't know were up here. Your going to get us killed! But anyways.... this counary is going to get worse, and there is nothing we can do about it. XP
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Well coming from an outside view.. i'm from Aust, i can't see anything that would make him a good president, Shouldn't he worry about helping his own country? as oppose to going to Iraq?
    I read sumwhere that the amount of money that the U.S spends in year on military could solve world hunger and clean water, for several years, basically there would be no world hunger! I'll try and find the graph that had that on it....

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Bush has been the worst president ever. he went to Irak without thinking!! he knew that saddam didn't have weapons of mass destruction, he went there because he just wanted to finish what he father didn't finish during the gulf war.

Banned Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie may be famous one day Naruto _Uzimakie's Avatar
    Thanks

well ok he is a bad prez for many reasons
    1.the war
    2.oil/gas prices higher
    3.coruting us economy
    4.destroing kids and teens lives
    .................................................. .................................................. ..............................

Newbie VanS3n may be famous one day VanS3n may be famous one day VanS3n's Avatar
    La Muy Leal Y Noble Ciudad de Iloilo, Pilipinas
    Thanks

all he does is whine about his war on terror... but has failed to address more common issues
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking up the stars."

+ My DeviantArt + DarkStreet Studios + Tears in Hell + Otaku Geirin +

Otaku Eiden may be famous one day Eiden may be famous one day Eiden's Avatar
    Destiny.. well somewhere along those lines
    Thanks

Bush is not that bad, when he ran, America was in a panic mode form 9/11.
    However, we should end the war in iraq, its pointless to stay now, it was a good effort but a wasted one.

Newbie Lestat may be famous one day Lestat may be famous one day Lestat's Avatar
    Thanks

Normally I leave these threads alone, but for some reason I feel compelled to comply. So here is the veiw from the Marine (IRR)... I like Bush and I voted for him twice. Allow me to reminice for a moment, when I joined my great Corps back in 1998 I was making less then the pimple faced kid that worked at McDonalds and all Clit-ton was doing was making more cuts. I mean I was paid around min wage to give my life my my country.

Bush came in and actually gave us raises. He showed that he actually cared for us military. Plus he has the balls to stand for what he beleived in and I'm proud to serve under him. This mess with the WMD's is dumb I beleive they were there and I remember reading in the Omaha World Herald the one of the Higher ups in Iraq that worked under Saddam said that the WMD's were moved from the country right before we went over in the guise of a relief effort to oh what was that place? Asyria I beleive.... I'm still looking through all the old papers for the name and info...

He did think before going to Iraq, he even gave Saddam 3 chances to let the inspectors back in before we went. Saddam had about a month before we went and his excuse? He thought we were joking... IMO Saddam was another Hitler waiting to happen. Though instead of Jews he used his own people and he was no military man... His best trained troops were the ones he trusted... His others were basically untrained fodder just in case they decided to turn.

Right now we need to stay in Iraq til things get up and going. We are still training troops and police. After things finish in Iraq we need to pull back and consintrate on rebuilding our troops... But hey what do I know? I'm only from the midwest...
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!" Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast